justthrilled justthrilled 51-55, M 18 Answers Aug 27 in Community

Prostitutes would. They do it for a lot less already.

Best Answer

Show me the $$$$$

Best Answer

No. In fact I was once approached by this guy on a train who showed me a roll of money, Said he had £500 on him and that he wanted sex with me. He told me that he had already had two pros and wanted some more se x. It was a Sunday morning and I was on an empty train on the way to work. I was absolutely terrified as he chased me through the train carriage. Luckily I managed to jump off the train at the next stop and run up to my work colleagues, too embarrassed to tell them what had just happened to me...

Best Answer

.... he a heart beat.

Best Answer

You mean I could get the money? From a woman? I didn't know that was possible.

Best Answer

Anyone who wants a million dollars!

Best Answer

Yes. I would sleep in the same general area with a stranger in my own bed/sleeping bag for a million dollars.

Best Answer

depends which stranger

Best Answer

SURE!
As long as they don't have Ebola or AIDS or Hepatitis C or Mad Cow Disease or Gonorrhea or Syphilis or The Swine Flu or a Desire to Kill Sex Partners or happen to be Dead!

Best Answer

If they were dead, how would they be able to pay you?

Best Answer

I'd assume that someone alive had to make the offer...
Well, it wouldn't matter anyway...
But if they were dead, I'd just come out of the room and say, "Yup I did the deed." Collect my million and go! Who's gunna say I didn't?

Best Answer

sleeping is fine....let me grab my pillow

Best Answer

ONLY if he/she was like really attractive mentally and physically. I have only been with a handful of people my entire life. So I guess I deserve to have the fun I was scared/ not ready to have before.

Best Answer

Sure, but show me the money.

Best Answer

Well there are guys that actually pay money to sleep with strangers (prostitution) but personally, no thanks.

Best Answer

Demi Moore. They already made this movie.

Best Answer

Money up front? Immediately.

Best Answer

Deffo ngl.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer