The Silver Surfer can produce limitless amounts of cosmic energy. Superman still has limits.

Best Answer

Silver Surfer ftw.

Best Answer

A draw. Get it? Drawn charachters fight to a draw. Well,..... I thought it was very funny.

Best Answer

lol yeh you should write those jokes that go into crimbo crackers hehe (jks)

Best Answer

Not familiar with crimbo crackers but they must have corny jokes inside like bazooka joe bubble gum.

Best Answer

Yeh they do dont you have the crackers that you pull and they go bang? we have them at christmas they have corny jokes, little toys and paper hats in them

Best Answer

No, we don't have those exactly. I googled them and it sounds kinda’ like the things we have for parties where you pull a string and they go bang and shoot confetti and streamers. (but no jokes :(

Best Answer

The silver super sufer!

Best Answer

Superman. He has better box office receipts and a bigger merchandising army behind him.

Best Answer

Superman becuase they always have him win. Boring.

Best Answer

The Silver Surfer had no weakness. Superman had to watch out for Kryptonite. I'd go with the Surfer.

Best Answer

yep

Best Answer

Additionally, the Silver Surfer didn't get hung up in relationships. Superman's true weakness is Lois.

Best Answer