And "why?" if you could explain. Thanks for your time
JoeGogg JoeGogg 36-40, M 17 Answers Sep 2 in Politics

We need a president qualified for the job. I know no better economist than Mitt Romney. His leadership in the business world avails him to take on the best staff. Would trust him to find a string cabinet for everything else.
A strong Us economy is the most impt thing right now. We are running in a direction we can not sustain.

Best Answer

Indeed something major has to shake things up"

Best Answer

Bernie Sanders, he's an independent, he's got loads of experience, he's well loved by the left and center, and he has a backbone, unlike obama.

Best Answer

Me....I love traveling and golf...!!!

Best Answer

Morgan Freeman. He is intelligent while also caring and very smart people wise.

Best Answer

Plus he has that trusting deep voice

Best Answer

Yes. To correct the folly that had been heaped upon this country, for the past forty years.

Best Answer

not Biden, he has been repeatedly wrong in everything he has ever said and is believer in Obama's naive view of the world, not Jeb Bush because he is more extreme than George was. I support Rand Paul, not a normal choice for me but he is making more sense the the extremist positions both republicans and democrats have taken.

Best Answer

No... Cause I wouldn't like to be faced with the responsibility to create laws that make sure our people are equal and at the same time allow our economics to grow or at least not crumble...

Best Answer

me. I think I could destroy the system and then s new one would form. Couldn't be much worse

Best Answer

Best Answer

Jesus...

Best Answer

Now THAT would be something

Best Answer

I think Jesus in person wouldve done it differently

Best Answer

Jesus was basically a communist. You sure about that?

Best Answer

how is he a communist?

Best Answer
Best Answer

You're pretty mellow for a cube.

Best Answer

:D Aww, thank you!

Best Answer

no way in hell.....blah....talk about a thankless job....

Best Answer

doesn't it seem to age the person by about 10 years per term?

Best Answer

thats about right.....it doesnt matter what you do as president there are going to be a bunch of people hating you and hounding you

Best Answer