What for?
angelicsmiles angelicsmiles 31-35, F 28 Answers Jan 15, 2013 in Community

I'd like to be able to forgive Uncle Rick for molesting me for all those years but I can't imagine I ever will. I just try not to dwell on it. Don't forgive, dont forget - just let it go and move on - and hope the nightmares don;t come too often

Best Answer

Sorry to hear this.

Best Answer

Some things are just unforgivable

Best Answer

Yes I agree. No one should be able to get away with this, but unfortunately too many do. : (

Best Answer

myself.

Best Answer

When someone has done something wrong they need to make restitution to restore the prior balance. <br />
A person who has not made restitution is not ready to be forgiven. <br />
When restitution has been made the balance has been restored so there is nothing to forgive.

Best Answer

What about for your own peace of mind to move on?

Best Answer

When restoration has been made the balance has been restored and my mind is at peace.

Best Answer

...I must say, I like this person's train of thought.
But does one need to know what the balance is or even know what the restitution is beforehand?

Best Answer

@Lysander: If someone stole your goat, they need to give you a goat back. If someone took your money, they need to give you money back. If someone did something else, they need to give you something of similar value to offset your loss.

Best Answer

I do not do forgiveness sorry

Best Answer

Myself since I feel really bad every time I think about some past incidents and my role in them

Best Answer

Hardest thing to do is forgive self ... forgiving others is easy. I believe so.

Best Answer

Am a nobody in this portfolio. Rather am thankful to one n ALL<br />
coz<br />
all that has come out till now in the form of a me is much much better than ever was.<br />
__/|__<br />
Questioner never puts personal views as suggested earlier.

Best Answer

Questioner sometimes just wants other views and thoughts. :)

Best Answer

NOT a single person

Best Answer

I rang my sister on the day my son passed away and ask her to go get our father and she replied she was to busy and hung up on me. would you forgive this person

Best Answer

Ouch thats pathetic behaviour from people who are supposed to have our backs.

Best Answer

God, for making me

Best Answer

Ouch. Thats sad that you feel this way.

Best Answer

No, I apologise if you felt I expressed it that way. What I meant was that I would like to forgive God for making me because truthfully, I have no idea whether the purpose is love or fear

Best Answer

Ohh. I would say both go hand in hand, a balance is needed.

Best Answer

I have no one to forgive, all things that have been done to me or around me have made me who I am. For better or worse, I am a much stronger person and better mom.

Best Answer

Great attitude.

Best Answer

Thanks. :)

Best Answer

myself, but that wont ever happen

Best Answer

How do you know?

Best Answer

because i refuse to forgive myself for what i have done.

Best Answer

There are some things that I am sore about that my mom has done in the past and persists in doing now. Hard to forgive when it is basically a cycle that is bound to repeat. And those things do come between us.

Best Answer

Jesus... on second thought, I'd rather shoot him...

Best Answer

I dont know why this made me laugh.

Best Answer

Myself. =)

Best Answer

Hardest of all is to forgive self. I believe this.

Best Answer

society

Best Answer

What for?

Best Answer

for losing its sense of morality and independence.

Best Answer

True.

Best Answer

I have forgave some.<br />
Some not<br />
Some will never

Best Answer

Me.

Best Answer

Myself...

Best Answer

my parents , not teaching me things i asked them to

Best Answer

Oh..care to share, like what?

Best Answer

both have a business ,father car dealer /mom jewellery sales , i tried to learn how its done and what to do and whats that etc, at age 13 til 18 , 0 information shared regarding operation procedures , and i know only gold/silver metals in jewellery stuff while there is some stones i wanted to know their names but still mom don't wana help

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer

that's crap. why bother having children if not to teach them?

Best Answer

atleast i managed to learn online ,photo edit/video edit/english language , some people are worst very very worst than what am facing ;P

Best Answer

the ones who abused me

Best Answer