Zena682 Zena682 16-17, F 11 Answers Apr 12, 2012

If you're a man with money, you WILL be loved. End of subject.

Best Answer

Not precisely, because realize that you would only be loved for the money. If you lost it all, they would not hesitate to abandon you.

Best Answer

Of course, Dear. It was a joke. But I have learned that women who many would label "gold diggers" really aren't.. women are sincerely, and physically attracted to men with money. It's the way they are wired.

Best Answer

Being loved is a beautiful gift to have and you die happy.

Being rich and hated is a very long lonely road especially on the deathbed with no one who truly cares about you.

Best Answer

I'd rather be love and poor.

Best Answer

Kind of a pointless question really. You find out when you work with a lot of rich people that they tend to be charismatic, and friendly. It's part of what makes them successful. It's easy to hate their policies or practices, but most of them are actually very nice people.

Even the ones with the reputations for nastiness, as Steve Jobs and Bill Gates both earned, were actually well liked by the people who worked with them daily at the companies they built.

Best Answer

currently poor and loved - Hell I'll give rich and despised a whirl any day of the week!!!!

Best Answer

The latter, because then I would be rich with happiness or at least I won't be depressed from being a loner that doesn't know what to do with my money.

Best Answer

How about impoverished and despised. In that case I want some money, now...

Best Answer

Lol wow

Best Answer

Richand despised. I can always take out a few bucks and hit the ***** club to feel loved. As long as i have my family thats all the love i need.

Best Answer