Contentio Contentio 18-21, M 8 Answers Aug 20 in Community

Pedofiles...

Best Answer

No one

Best Answer

honestly, even if I could subject anyone to a thousand years of torment, I wouldn't. I feel mercy is important in this already hateful world; you sometimes grant mercy even when its not warranted. God does it for each of us all the time. If I cannot also take the higher road in life, then my journey here has meant nothing. I'm not saying you just pat people on the back and move on like nothing happened. I'm saying mercy is always an option, when too many choose no mercy at all.

Best Answer

Depends; for the sake of whom? If for the sake of my daughter, yes I would

Best Answer

No one

Best Answer

Just one person? There are a handful of my classmates I would do that to.

Best Answer

Best Answer

every muslim that exists

Best Answer