Dr. Ben Carson, Bill O'Reilly, Al Sharpton, Megan Kelley, Charles Krauthammer, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Mitt Romney
johnsondr johnsondr 51-55 9 Answers Aug 22 in Politics

Ben Carson

Best Answer

Second this

Best Answer

I don't really like any of those choices, but if I'd had to pick, I'd go with Charles Krauthammer. Because President Krauthammer just sounds good.

Best Answer

I like hearing Krauthammer speak...he is knowledgeable and tends to answer the question as asked and follows up his answer with facts.

Best Answer

That is what you want to hear from a candidate.

Best Answer

None of the above..because the choices are..Dr. Ben Carson, Bill O'Reilly, Al Sharpton, Megan Kelley, Charles Krauthammer, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Mitt Romney..LOL

Best Answer

Harry Reid. Because he's a former boxer and knows how to kick azz.

Best Answer

Romney is the most qualified for the job at this point. That includes many you did not list.

Best Answer

Nancy Pelosi, I just love her to DEATH>

Best Answer

None I wouldn't vote for someone famous, there are genius's out there who have wanted to solve the worlds problems since time began and we don't find them because we want someone famous rather than not. So until that time comes I don't vote for no one.

Best Answer

I would pick a sock puppet over any of them.

Best Answer

None of the above

Best Answer