Sayuri09 Sayuri09 22-25, F 12 Answers Jan 30, 2013 in Community

Ultimate Warrior<br />
Sting<br />
The Rock<br />
They were all charismatic in their own special ways and just had that extra something that made the legendary.

Best Answer

A.J. she's so cute. Plus she is good looking in gowns. She loves super high heels. As far as guys go. Randy Orton, John Cena,The Rock,Triple H.,& Dallas of nxt. Tna Wrestling James Storm, Bobby Rude, & of course A.J. even though he left. Oh yea Jessie from big brother has nice abs. Girls Hardcore Country, & Brook Hogan. Also the Oriental girl from CANADA THAT MARRIED THE CHIEF FROM DINNER IMPOSSIBLE. WWF DAYS EDDIE G. & Chris Beniot ! Hbk& China! Oh yea Stunning Steve, alas Stone Cold,& All of DX. WCW Big Sexy& Scott Hall! Ms.Elizabeth , Sensational Sherry! Old guys Paul Mr.Wonderful Orndorf,&The washboard ABS of Rick Rude. Sorry for a short quick answer but.

Best Answer

Hbk

Best Answer

Someone from my high school was apart of WWE, her name is Lauren Jones. My friend's brother use to screw around with her. She is quite the Hollywood Blonde type.

Best Answer

CM Punk and Daniel Bryan. Getting big on Ziggler as well. I like the small technicians. Grew up on Bret Hart. :D

Best Answer

I always loved Macho Man Randy Savage, RIP.<br />
I am not a big wrestling fan but I'd tune in from time to time to watch the shenanigans.

Best Answer

Kane. No more needs to be said.

Best Answer

mine is the rock =)

Best Answer

lol i hate the way the rock always refers to himself as "The rock" instead of just saying "Me." lol =P but he is good =)

Best Answer

Triple H.

Best Answer

I dont really watch WWE anymore, but my fav used to be Ed Hardy & CM Punk

Best Answer

Isn't the Rock back in that again? He's hot.

Best Answer

Indeed he is back and hotter lol

Best Answer

The Rock is aging well. He's like fine wine. He keeps getting better with age. He is a great actor As far as I am concerned. I love the movies he's in. But The Rock and Warren Sapp are The Nicest Guys to meet that wore a Miami Hurricane Jersey. It's funny to think that The Rock Played Football with him . When ever We see either of those two they still remember Us as the people that got them to the Game On Time.

Best Answer

;-)

Best Answer