The phone does a lot of different things. I don't know about yours, but mine only does what I tell it to do. If it does something stupid, that's because I made a mistake.

Best Answer

these names are made by tech-heads who often lack emotional intelligence - to them smart is just about being able to crunch numbers logically

Best Answer

Smart Phone means you need to have a PHD to be able to use one.

Best Answer

In January I bought my first smart phone. My Dumb Mistake #1 was to go looking for an "unlocked" phone. There is no such thing, I have decided. Especially in the case of "unlocked" AT&T phones, the best you get is a phone that, yes, can be imported to a different network, but will always look and perform like an AT&T phone. The boot up screen stays ATT, the full compliment of ATT stock apps remain and the ATT programming can interfere with the correct operation of the phone on your chosen network. It sucks. I will write more on this later.

Best Answer