Thankfully neither are harsh, but in my case, family judges more; I'm one of them whether I like it or not, whether THEY like it or not, and I'm expected to behave accordingly. On the other hand, my friends and I chose each other, ba<x>sed on mutual interests and BECAUSE of the way we are, not in spite of it.

Best Answer

I love the family part. "Whether they like it or not!" hahaha. You can't get rid of me beast! I'm here to stay! lol

Best Answer

They both judge in different ways, but (for me, at least) it's because they care what decisions I make and how I act.

Best Answer

The people that I'm related too judge me to the utmost extreme, until I decided to cut them out of my life. I don't deal with it anymore. I'm not sure why that happens to people, it just does.

Best Answer

For me, its the other way. My friends are supportive and I get along with them perfectly. My familiy, from the other hand, are nothing like that.

Best Answer