As a metaphore, I am. I lock my doors. I look behind me. If I see someone who I think is following me, I don't ignore a gut feeling and immediately seek a safer situation. I don't live in fear, but I don't live in a bubble either. Bad things do happen to regular, good people, and I am not an exception to that rule. I assume people can hurt me. I plan ahead if I see a potentially dangerous situation... stun gun in hand, feet planted to deliver a knee or a fist, get in a public place or around as many people as possible. If I die, I want witnesses a trial and the death penalty.

Best Answer

When I was watching, this happened to me once at Walmart. A guy kept popping up in every isle that I was in. When I got to check-out, he was in the lane next to me. I did not exit the store alone. I asked a stocking guy (big and tall) to escort me to my car. Stalker guy looked at me and passed by -- in a white van with no windows. I am sure I evaded a very bad (lethal) situation on that day.

Best Answer

No,I live in a brick house,so the windy wolf can stand outside and huff and puff all he likes,he won't blow it down.

Best Answer

Pigs that build houses of sticks and straw.

Best Answer

Take yer heavy breathin elsewhere lol

Best Answer

Not me He is just a fluffy bully who needs His furry legs smacking off

Best Answer

Don't worry.....Herman Cain dropped out of the race.

Best Answer

Not I ! said the little red hen ...

Best Answer

Best Answer

pft.

Best Answer