Yep

Best Answer

No I'm one of those rare Aussies that don't believe that you have to get pissed and act like a tosser to celebrate being Australian .<br />
Alcoholism is a nation disgrace over here .<br />
300 , 000 down out our fireworks in Perth because booze was banned , that's a fukking joke . 300 , 000 people couldn't not drink for the day so they didn't attend , that's really sad .

Best Answer

i guess it made it easier to find a seat

Best Answer

Yep and it was so much nicer not to run the risk of being glassed . safer for the kids too .
Sadly the drunk dicks won out and there will be no more bans .

Best Answer

power in the masses

Best Answer

Berp!

Best Answer

4 cartons of homebrew in reserve. On my current consumption that should see me to winter.

Best Answer

No need.. I brew my own ;-)

Best Answer

i dont even know what im doing yet..... talk about organisation ladies

Best Answer

we know if we dont get our men plasted so they cant move fast we will be picking them up at a cop-shop before the days out

Best Answer

lmfao.... *whistles innocently*

Best Answer

I thought it had started already! No?? ;)

Best Answer

its Australia month so i can understand where you got mixed up but the day that is officially the one and only public holiday is still to come

Best Answer

26th of janruary buddy =D

Best Answer

thanks for that half of us didnt realise the date can you give us the time also

Best Answer

Christ, if I stockpiled my beer, the guy in the local off-licence could retire overnight.

Best Answer