Is that person trying to help you get over the fears by making you face them?

Best Answer

No...she and I were dating...now she is just trying to hurt me.

Best Answer

She is being a witch then. I gather it was you that broke up with her and now she is lashing out

Best Answer

No...she left me for another guy she was seeing while we were together. I did not find out about it until a couple of weeks after she left me.

Best Answer

Just as well then that you two are broken up. a person like that is always looking to hurt others so that they look better.. kind of like bullies back in school concept

Best Answer

It's never a fault to trust... hopefully you have desernment.

Best Answer

thank you...yes. I do.

Best Answer

that is a very rotten thing to do someone, but if you want to call it fault, i have to say ,you are at fault, because you are responsible for yourself, and everything that come with you. you voluntarily gave up the information. it's not fault to me, it's an opportunity to learn a valuble lesson. we have to be more discerning when it comes to trusting, and letting people in. next time really get to know the person before revealing things like that, we don't have to move so fast. it will be o.k. it will make you stronger. good luck!

Best Answer

Thank you. I agree with you. I did give up the information. But I gave it up because I trusted her. We were together for a long time before I did. I actually thought she was going to be the last person I would be with. "the one" But then she left with no warning. I figured out that she was lying to me the whole time...I did not know because we only saw each other a couple of days a week because of work. It turns out...I was the other guy and had no clue.

Best Answer

i wouldn't call it a FAULT....its rather your capability to look into how people exactly are is very less...i CAN pose the blame on you...but guess you don't deserve to be blamed at this point of time..!! coz things happen at times where you just cant help it..! so don't worry.. :)

Best Answer

I understand. I am not really looking for blame or fault. I am looking more for what I can do next time to avoid this. In terms of relationships, I never thought I would be in this postion at this age. Right now I am at the point where I can lose everything and it all hinges on one person. Her word against mine. I personally do not what to fight or any of that other stuff. I just want to go to work. do my job. and go home and all without any drama. She is not letting me do that.
I do worry because I am scared that I will be on the streets and have to start all over again. I was there before and worked hard to get where I am. I do not want to go there again.

Best Answer

You cant depend on a woman financially. You should explore new relationships. your options just like she explores hers...just don't have to broadcast it but start making new friends. Preferably male friends and maybe you could get a roommate situation going on... Also try craigslist. Rent is cheaper with a roommate

Best Answer

Maybe work on yourself for a while on making yourself very strong career wise, financially wise, spiritually, maybe consider school or things that can help you make more money or job opportunities to advance yourself. And find out what things you are interested in hobbies that make you happy in the community or gym or socially. When you are true to yourself you find people who have things in common you become friend and it leads to better relationships.

Best Answer

That's horrible. You are not to blame for giving her your trust. She is completely at fault for being a cold, calculating, heartless beast.

Best Answer

she is a horrible friend. No one should trust her again!

Best Answer

I know this is not the answer to what I asked...but this is exactly how i feel right now. That is why I chose it as the best answer. Thank you.

Best Answer

totally understand your feelings! but she's just 1 particular being! don't lose trust on human-being or your sensitivity!

Best Answer

True. I totally agree. But its hard not to try to protect myself, I do agree.

Best Answer

Both,.. you for tellling her,... and she shouldnt be suckh a biatch!

Best Answer

LOL...I like that. I was thinking the same, but I feel that when you find the right person...you should have nothing to hide from them. So I did not. I have trust issues...and this is why. But I felt that if I did not open myself up and trust someone that I would not find a decent relationship. Things were going very well with us...so I opened up. Now i am regretting the whole thing.

Best Answer

Dont regret it, just learn from it. It just goes to show what type of person she really is if she is now using it against you, thats soooo wrong! Her maturity levels must be really low!

Best Answer

Yes. I think she is immature. but she was not lilke that when we were together. the person I saw when we were together is nothing like the person i see now.

Best Answer

I see your true colors shining through! Thats all I have to say about that, ha ha ha

Best Answer

shes evil. its her fault. she is a bad person. you need to cut her out of your life completely. there are other women in this world with kind hearts-waiting for you- find them!

Best Answer

Been there. well some yours for telling them in the first place, that's why they are called your deepest, this implies we never expect any part of it to actually become reality. But theirs for being twisted enough to make them happen. Then again, Satan<br />
has a way of finding them and making them a reality anyways, maybe he used your friend as his outlet.

Best Answer

Misplaced trust is no excuse for betrayal. Just be careful. Some of us are more trusting by nature - it has a good side and a dangerous side.

Best Answer

In my opinion its your fault for telling her those fears. However, if i were you, id respond in two ways:
1- conquering your fears so she no longer can use them against you
2- find out what SHE fears and use it against HER. She is making you go through something you do not want, so use the same technique to show her what u have been through, or "give her a taste of her own medicine* as the expression goes.
Some might think that the second option might be extreme, or even cruel. However, if she has no respect for you, why must you respect her?

Best Answer

If your fear is someone cheating on you or breaking up with you and you blame her you cant do that. That's a risk you take with any woman its part of dating. It doesn't always work out. Its not supposed to. Sometimes its just designed to teach you more or her more about likes and dislikes or someone serves as your friend or companion for a period of time in your life...that's it.

Best Answer

Well, You take risks trusting anyone. You just have to hope and pray they were worth the risk. There's some people who are clearly not to be trusted and some who seem like they are. And the there are the people you can't put your finger on. So there is a bit of thought that needs to be put into when you're thinking of opening up to someone like that. Not much you can do if she seemed legit. It's not your fault. It happens. Some people are just batches and dicks.

Best Answer