MrHappyDaClown MrHappyDaClown 26-30, M 22 Answers Mar 14, 2012

Micheal jackson

Best Answer

Michael Jackson's.

Best Answer

Michael Jackson, hands down :)

Best Answer

michael jackson

Best Answer

whoever says hes a creepy bastard or anything like that **** yourselves and burn in hell thats where you belong you're parents never taught you any resprct for the dead

so they should join you. also his autograph is worth more because hes more famous i have always known michael jackson never michael jordan until now and about half the planet still don't, so **** yourselves bastard ************ haters!

Best Answer

Michael Jackson and Marilyn Manson both dominate the stage which is why they are

my most favorite entertainers ever so of course id want Michael Jackson's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2t87vFn2s1r0xdkgo1_250.gif

Best Answer

Michael Jackson's has more monetary value, because he is dead and will not be making any more.

Best Answer

good for you if hes dead millions of people don't see you as a musical legend do they?

Best Answer

Jordan.

Best Answer

Jordan!

Jackson was a creepy bastard.

Best Answer

you're an even more creepy bastard ***** shut the **** up dickhead

Best Answer

I don't trust blue people, bigot.

Best Answer

i was testing you. i never talk like that to anyone but thats how you're comment seemed to fans. sorry if i was offensive but you were offensive to not only me but to all fans. please try not to say anything bad about mj or i will have to be rude .

Best Answer

Michael Jordon. He is a B- ball God!

Best Answer

my own , i sign my name all the time , to everything

Best Answer

Wasn't an option....ur no fun.

Best Answer

Best Answer

good answer hmm...

Best Answer

Jordan. I respect him for his accomplishments. He isn't a *********. Jackson was just weird and creepy.

Best Answer

you just shut the hell up, millions of people don't love you, weather you love or hate him you know him and that says something ok, and if you send a reply i ain't gonna read it so like i said **** yourself

Best Answer

Opinions are like a$$holes. Everybody's got one and they all stink. No one give a damn about your opinion; just as no one cares about mine. That having been said; I think your a extremely disrespectful, arrogant, foul mouthed, opinionated, trailer trash piece of garbage. Grow up, you foolish little child! And if you never read anything I post ever again; it won't be any skin off of my balls. Have a nice life, D1ckhead.

Best Answer

i never talk like that really, but how you saw my comments was how i saw you'res please don't say anything bad because if hes dead don't you hink he deserves a little tiny bit of respect?

Best Answer

You can give him as much respect as you wish. He'll get none of mine.

Best Answer

That is a good question but I have to go with Jackson

Best Answer

Michael Jackson's. It would sell for more.

Best Answer

bastard

Best Answer

sorry 'bout that comment, but i was angry so i looked at you're message the wrong way.

Best Answer

I'd rather have Michael Jackson's .....

Best Answer

Jackson

Best Answer

MJ!

Best Answer