pillorycolin pillorycolin 51-55, F 5 Answers Feb 9, 2012

I use to have a ton.. but then I cleaned my closet.. I need to start to buy more.. they are really comfy to wear.

Best Answer

This summer, I took a hot moonless night to a small naughty trip. In the city where I live, there is a bike path that goes around a lake which is right next to the city center. A light breeze blew hot and the night was quite dark, only slightly streetlights illuminated the night. Being a fan of rollerblading and skating dress, it was a logical to wish to mix the two things. I would not have had the guts to do it in broad daylight may be recognized, but in favor of the night, I'm tempted.<br />
So I put a pair of black tights, a black leotard with long sleeves and a small skirt slip double la<x>yer black and white below my clothes and went to the scene by car. After making sure that the place was empty, I took off my sweat, put rollerblades on my feet and out of the car. So here I am outside near the city center dressed like a little skater 6'1 "plus the wheels of my skates, skating around the lake. This experience was very pleasant. I intend to find a place to do the same thing but in the sun this summer.

Best Answer

I have worn one of my many ice skating dresses with tights for rollerskating, ice skating and rollerblading both indoors and outdoors many times. I love the conversations that would always start up once the shock of seeing me dressed like that wore off and also taking pictures with them was always a thrill. A few times over the years some of them even mailed me a copy of the photos after they were developed. I guess that tells you how long ago those days were. It's all instant now days. I found an old photo of me dressed in a navy blue ice skating dresses with peacock blue tights and I posed for a picture for the waitress and manager at a restaurant I had stopped in after skating. I posted it here in my album.

Best Answer

Jayne Torville

Best Answer

id wear one while ice skating

Best Answer