peza peza 46-50, M 15 Answers Jul 4, 2010

Columbo delibritly plays dumb, that allows the culprit to slip up on Columbo's investigation. I used to find that interesting to watch. I had a hard time ever watching a Holmes. I could never see an episode and follow it. I wasn't sure if Holmes was investigating or trying to talk to comerads about his social life. I don't care for that kind of Drama. I like wittiness and science investigations that Columbo goes about in such. He always had a lot of questions.

Best Answer

Holmes was more observant, made excellent deductions, and had the knowledge to prove these things plausible

Best Answer

Columbo wins i thing,they are both geniuses,but Columbo is cooler cat,he traps anybody...

Best Answer

Aren't they both sadistic? Honestly they sometimes come up with curious evidence.

Best Answer

kurious oranj

Best Answer

A fictional character is only as clever as its author. Sir Arthur Conan Doyle is far clever than any of the writers who contributed to the Columbo series, even though it was an enjoyable series.

Best Answer

While I love Peter Falk and Columbo was a fab programme, as to who is cleverer, it must be Sherlock Holmes. He has affected every generation since his inception in 1887. For a fictional character, he is arguably one of the best known, if not the best known in the world.

Best Answer

Sherlock was too "polished" for me...I loved Colombo's scruffiness :)

Best Answer

I'm going with Columbo, my Aunt says so too.....hehe...but I really do agree having watched some DVD's...he acts all humble and...foolish, and forgetful, but then his brain and that cigar are always being worked;)..time for a new Columbo show, but they'd mess it up and try to make it all edgy and modern with some dorky wet behind the ears 22 year old and it would flop...yeh, already see the end, its cancelled, hehe.(my Aunt said this...dont throw cat fur at me Peza;)

Best Answer

if anyone furks with Columbo , they're gonna have to answer to me.....

Best Answer

I have to say Columbo. The bad guys never saw how much was actually going on in his head. It was always such fun to see the realization on their faces when this man they thought was a dullard caught them.

Best Answer

He is my all-time fave detective.

Best Answer

i'm going with columbo, but i must admit it's because i'm not familiar with any of holmes's actual stories.

Best Answer

Spermcock was a junky

Best Answer

Columbo. To be that smart and play that dumb takes some real brains. Holmes is too smug with his talent.

Best Answer

word

Best Answer