defconfigueroa defconfigueroa 22-25, M 9 Answers Feb 24 in Community

They're kinda fun. It's like a game trying to figure out what might crash and break. :P

Best Answer

Born and raised in California. I have no idea how many I've felt in my life, maybe 15. But, there was only one bad one, back in 1989. I was at a park sitting on the grass so I only saw the earth move and the trees swaying back and forth. The aftermath was bad but we were lucky and had no damage to our home.

Best Answer

Woke up in the middle of the night. It sounded like a column of trucks driving past our house. Only years later did I realize it was an earthquake. I was 6 at the time.

Best Answer

I was in one, but it wasn't bad. The ground just shook around and the building felt like it was on marbles for a few moments.

Best Answer

Just tremors in NZ.

Best Answer

I felt some tremors from that quake that hit DC a few years back... the one that knocked over a lawn chair.

Best Answer

Just little ones.

Best Answer

A bit frightening. I'm in California and all you hear is "the big one's coming". Every time there's a quake I wonder if this is gonna be it.

Best Answer

yup, nope

Best Answer