Frost119 Frost119 18-21, M 14 Answers Nov 5, 2012 in Community

I saw the commercial on this. I cannot believe it is finally here.

Best Answer

Right? The commercials really did the game justice.

Best Answer

Count me in.

Best Answer

One of my sons had an overnight stay with a friend just for this. I don't even know what it is!

Best Answer

Loved Halo when it first came out, the graphics and physics were amazing for the time. The franchise for me just got old really fast. There is just nothing at all really special about the master chief character in my opinion. He just does not have a bold presence.

Best Answer

not me

Best Answer

Meeee

Best Answer

you

Best Answer

I wish I could afford it so bad :( I think after Halo 3 they kinda lost it, hope 4 doesn't disappoint!

Best Answer

I agree. ODST was kind of a neat idea, but they could've done SO much more for it. Reach kind of died out on me. It just didn't cut it. From what I've read on reviews as of now, it's pretty awesome. I'm pumped to actually get to play it soon.

Best Answer

I'm probably not going to get it. I want to wait to see some consumer reviews before evaluating it and even if they are positive in the long run, I'm not sure I want to fork over the money for an experience so similar to one's I've already had.

Best Answer

the what????

Best Answer

Halo 4 midnight launch. A lot of stores start stocking new games directly at midnight. 6

Best Answer

LOL!!...And i am thinking...space launch...hmmmm

Best Answer

Lol.

Best Answer