I'm not....my nails are too long.
hadyourchance hadyourchance 31-35, F 23 Answers Dec 22, 2012 in Community

The full body massage is an art form that some have said is "just as good as" if not "better than" sex itself... Actually, I prefer and have done it both ways and as a " relaxation technique" post sex and to heighten sexual pleasure prior to sex as the many errogenous zones can be activated by sense of touch. { 250 zones } <br />
This can be done by many methods { warm oils being just one } <br />
Personally, I had an ex that would go absolutely nuts at the touch of a feather { yes, a feather }<br />
Reflexology states that all the nerve endings go straight to the soles of our feet, meaning that a foot massage done just right can be felt all the way up your back causing a soothing , almost tingling sensation. <br />
While I would not want you to think that I would be bragging I guarantee satisfaction completely.

Best Answer

My cat

Best Answer

me me, I am good with every thing related to back

Best Answer

I am amazing...just ask my girlfriend :) She is the only one lucky enough to know what it feels like...

Best Answer

pet dog

Best Answer

I am.

Best Answer

I am - really. where you I'll come over

Best Answer

California

Best Answer

Ouch you're about 10 hours behind me! What a huge pity, I'd love to have been able to help. Beautiful friendships have been built on less. See you around EP

Best Answer

i am very good at it! lay on your stomach and let's begin

Best Answer

Ok

Best Answer

tell me if any part of your back needs more attention and i will be extra sure to loosen it up

Best Answer

Back of my left shoulder and my lower back.

Best Answer

I'm very good. I must admit.

Best Answer

not on EP

Best Answer

I ******* love turtles. O_O

Best Answer

Chiropractors. People keep saying they are really good at fixing things when they go back time after time

Best Answer

I have a chiropractor....but they are only good for spine adjustments not massages.

Best Answer

Not me, but if no one else is ill give it a go

Best Answer

I give wicked good back rubs :)

Best Answer

My Wife would tell you I am. I wake her gently each morning, caress and massage her body to arouse her slowly with love and care and then we go further.... So I get a regular opportunity to practice this honourable pursuit.

Best Answer

Seems you have many an offer but let me just say when the gods converged and made me they decided my hands at mere sight would send the curves of any body into transcending bliss and climatic revelations. Yep. That good :)

Best Answer