vinnievegas vinnievegas 31-35, M 7 Answers Dec 6, 2011

Having lived in both countries I would say English girls as a general rule .

Best Answer

Australia

Best Answer

We have so many races here in the UK and mixed race that makes us a unique people. In my family alone I have mixed race cousins (black and white and asian and white) and they are gorgeous. But then again you have the Aussies with their permanent golden skin. ;o) I think we're equally beautiful.

Best Answer

I think aussie chicks rock not to put down the beauty of the uk but I like the attudes more of aussies

Best Answer

Aussie chicks are hot mate, just look at shazza on Housos, enough said...

Best Answer

I'm Australian and I have a bit of a thing for English chicks :P <br />
There are, of course, nice looking Aussie girls around, as there are definitely very ugly English girls in the world. It's hard to tell because Australia is so multi-cultural and a lot of people are wogs or have a European heritage, so unless you ask, you'd never know if the girl is full Aussie.<br />
I like English chicks, but European girls are often gorgeous and I think Australia would have a more diverse culture range than Britain, so prooooobably Australia wins. It would be more likely to accomodate for a wide variety of tastes in wiminz.

Best Answer