TgirlTammie TgirlTammie 41-45, T 6 Answers Sep 18, 2012 in Hobbies

I can't see inside their hearts. They both spin every fact, figure, situation and happenstance until it shows their ideology in the best light possible. Really, what they are, mostly, are snake oil salesmen, of a very talented, gifted variety. Their traveling circus is broadcast all over this country. Hannity is spinning his tales for hours and hours every day. "....and another thing." LOL!

Best Answer

Please, I hate political fights, but I abhore ignorance. Have you ever listened to either show? Both Rush and Sean are patriots for the America of our forefathers.<br />
Neither is racist, or predujice...they are right wing conservatives. They are not "hate" mongers. Disagree with their message, but first understand it.

Best Answer

Surely your reply is in jest. Patriots? Those two guys? Hardee har har. Blubbering clowns? You betcha. I do understand their message. They hate the United States.

Best Answer

Please enlighten me...what has Rush or Sean ever said that could possibly be interpreted as anti-American?

Best Answer

I like Sean more than Rush, but they are both advocates for the middle class, so I don't understand the question. It's like asking which species of turtle can fly the best.

Best Answer

Puke - Barffff! Gosh, something just left a bad taste in my mouth. Now what was your question? Michael Savage - The Savage Nation!

Best Answer