It depends on the canvas being painted

Best Answer

Why do they have to be hideous ? i have seen many girls both ways who are very pretty :)

Best Answer

sometimes less is more so if you look like a clown Iwould say with

Best Answer

Girls that are mad and have a ba<x>seball bat.

Best Answer

lol...those aren't so bad. as long as you don't **** them off.

Best Answer

Girls who are insecure and hide behind makeup are unattractive. Girls who wear makeup just to be spiteful towards the ones thought to be less attractive are the most hideous. And girls who wear makeup only to extenuate their natural beauty are the most beautiful.

Best Answer

I have never understood why women wear makeup. It's like wearing a mask. I prefer for people to be as real as possible.

Best Answer

Well, A girl who wears too much make-up is a cake face so she's disgusting and a girl who wears none but should is either ugly or she should wear make-up to look a little nicer so I'd say: Make-up

Best Answer

I think make-up is one of the masks society makes people wear. Apparently, we can't be beautiful unless we cover ourselves up with all sorts of things. That also ties in with the fashion industry's obsession with ridiculous body shapes. Everything about makeup and fashion is telling people that they are not good enough. I think it's all patriarchal crap designed to make women, in particular, feel inadequate. (But, thank goodness I don't have strong feelings about it, eh:))

Best Answer

It just depends on perspectives

Best Answer

with makeup hands down !!!!!!

Best Answer

Girls are beautifulwith or without make up, if you use make up less is more!<br />
Girls rock!

Best Answer