hadyourchance hadyourchance 31-35, F 28 Answers Oct 13, 2012 in Community

females are for sure!

Best Answer

Crazy is crazy ... can't put a sex on it.

Best Answer

True

Best Answer

Females are bat s@#* crazy and posses keener skills when it comes to being stealthy.

Best Answer

Very true

Best Answer

Due to the fact that female stalking often isn't much seen as stalking and taken that seriously. They tend to exploit the fact that they know they won't get caught or punished very much.

Best Answer

Idk... But does a female stalker want to stalk me?

Best Answer

I had a female stalker...and no one believed me.

Gods honest truth, She showed up to my house with a gun once.

Best Answer

How did you get rid of her?

Best Answer

I tried to be diplomatic about it (considering the sensitivity of the issue). I quietly listened to her and got in her car (as per her directive)...and as we drove around 'discussing' our deteriorating relationship status, I was secretly hoping that we would get pulled over.

Best Answer

probably female stalkers!

Best Answer

Again, it's no less lessened when one hasn't a wiener hanging or not! It's the individual beings, howeverrr males are more inclined to kill, just watch the ID channel & most of them shows show more males are worse. Women are now the 'new old' moron males who aren't so far behind.

Best Answer

This is wut we resulted to, us evolving! Sum of us are awesome, others are complete morons!

Best Answer

Female. They always try make the man's life miserable for rejecting her.

Best Answer

What about a female stalking a female?

Best Answer

Yeah, that's probably worse than stalking a male. That whole women being jealous of other women thing you know.

Best Answer

Yea, I sure do know. Not cool.

Best Answer

Hell have no fury like a woman who is pissed off.

Best Answer

Male stalkers are more likely to kill their victims...as ridiculous as women can get, THAT would up the ante to me.

Best Answer

Not at all. The statistics are there, if you care to look. Men kill women exponentially more often than women kill men. The following website is from The ABA,with numbers from the U.S. dept of justice (so it's not skewed by an agenda either way) http://www.americanbar.org/groups/domestic_violence/resources/statistics.html

Best Answer

You're cute when you sleep.

Best Answer

Lol. Good one.

Best Answer

I love you.

Best Answer

Love you too.

Best Answer

OK, now that I caught my victim, what do I do now?

Best Answer

Good question.

Best Answer

Hard call. From what I've read and seen on TV, male stalkers are usually after some twisted pleasure. Female stalkers are usually trying to ruin a person's life for a vendetta. Both are sick and twisted.

Best Answer

Obviously you have never seen Fatal Attraction if you are asking this :P

Best Answer

A fictional movie ?

Best Answer

And so today we witness here the death of being able to decipher between something that is clearly meant to be humorous and something that isn't ..

Best Answer

People who randomly use that word without being aware of the implications.

Best Answer

Probably females. I would think so, anyway. [:{)

Best Answer

women are relentless

Best Answer

Very true

Best Answer

hi-5 sista?

Best Answer

Guess females come across more like bunny boilers

Best Answer

the eunichs....they are ferocious

Best Answer

female

Best Answer

I agree

Best Answer

That's only b/c u are one & they pick on other females more so...it's the pecking order,the human animal~

Best Answer

I've had both. I have some knowledge on the topic.

Best Answer

Female stalkers

Best Answer