Feel free to distinguish between old and young by your own terms.
InTheMiddle88 InTheMiddle88 22-25, F 34 Answers May 1, 2012

The older EP users.

The 50 year old's loved sending me emails and say nasty things. I had to block a lot of them. One of them even got upset 'cause i told him he was old enough to be my dad and i thought it was gross as hell and if he didn't stop saying dirty **** i was gonna nail his **** to the floor. He never messaged me anymore, LOL!!

I'm Spanish we do not play.

Best Answer

haha awesome threat. ouch...haha

Best Answer

Lol thank you ^_^
Hope you have a great night! :)

Best Answer

I think the younger and older are equally perverted; the younger ones embrace it and the older ones feel guilty

Best Answer

Older I think---they've had time to marinate in perversion and get good and twisted.

Best Answer

I'd say it's equil! As someone not quite old and yet not young either, i've been a perv since grade school, and personaly i cant wait for another 10 years to go by so i can start blaming it on old age, thats when it will get really interesting!

Best Answer

I MEANT to say older (because I am older and pervy) But then again, I've talked to some younger people here who want to experience some pretty 'interesting' things... so Yes, I'd have to say both.

I'd add something, I'm okay with perves, as long as they only direct their pervy attention where it is acceptable, and NOT at just random people. (Same with the ultra conservative - don't tell me how depraved I am- because if you really knew... ;)

Best Answer

Some of the biggest "pervs" on the site are ultra-conservative. It is a paradox that warranted its own group. EP Link

Best Answer

I think its the mind thats plays all the game. Age doesnt matters

Best Answer

I'm gonna log off, jack off, log back on and tell you later.

Best Answer

At least you log off before. ahaha..lots of people on here seem to do both.

Best Answer

Well, that would be as rude as doing it in a coffee shop couch while other customers are there.

Best Answer

haha that was a bit random...and a bit detailed. ummm...haha..

Best Answer

Yeah, halfway through typing I recalled a hazy memory of when I dated a girl who regularly closed a coffee shop. No customers or windows = lots of fun!

Best Answer

I get more creepy emails from older ones, jus sayin.

Best Answer

It has to be the younger one. At least that is what I would guess.

Best Answer

Dude...your picture is the epitome of creepy. haha

Best Answer

The ShamWow guy is ultra-creepy. lol

Best Answer

my question is are you looking for the perves or looking to avoid the perves? my answer to you is everyone gets horney thats a fact some just dont know how to deal with it properly what is your def of a pervert?

Best Answer

I don't believe there is any correlation between age and perversion. Even if there was how would you measure it properly?

Best Answer

The older ones; they have more experience at being perverts, the younger are mostly talk.

Best Answer

It all comes out the same when it's posted here.

Best Answer

It has no age requirement, depends on the numbers, are there more older men to younger men.

Best Answer

I'd say it's equal. Most of the older guys get the hint when told to back off. Some of the younger ones don't always care about that.

Best Answer

ok, so who wants to ****?

Best Answer

Older, indeed. Since putting this picture up, I have already received messages and rude comments.

Best Answer

Huh? :P

Best Answer

older or the younger ones who are really older ones lol

Best Answer

From posts I've seen I'd say there is a fair mix of both.

Strangely enough, I've also seen 18 year olds who've had more common sense that 50 years olds.

Best Answer

Lets just say both and call it quits!

Best Answer

I think the " younger ones" who are the outcome of such pervertedness of the " adult now" ones when they were young enough.

Best Answer