Modiwolfshit Modiwolfshit 41-45, M 12 Answers May 15 in Community

'At the time', a dictator.... in the long-run, a martyr

Best Answer

Dictator he kills the Martyr

Best Answer

Reminds me of a line in Star Wars, 'If you strike me down I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.'

Best Answer

How do you define power? Retirement benefits -- at least the traditional ones -- are way substandard for martyrs. As far as long term reputation goes, it seems like martyrs get remembered for more of the good things they've done, and dictators for more of the bad.

Best Answer

Modi, I am buzzed right now. You actually want me to THINK?? lol... O.K. - Here is my answer: It depends on whether you eliminate the whole cult. If you DON'T - then the Martyr. If you somehow manage to wipe out the whole sect, then the dictator.

Best Answer

Nice one. You may continue on with your regularly scheduled program.

Best Answer

Martyrs have the enduring legacy

Best Answer

A martyr. Many people know Joan of Arc

Best Answer

Try a tyrant

Best Answer

Martyr without a doubt

Best Answer

a dictator can be a good person unless all power corrupts because a dictator has a lot of power. a martyr doesnt have any power, thats why they ar martyr. but they do leave power to the cause for which they suffer.

Best Answer

Martyr. Dictator forgotten, martyrs' names will be used and cherished.

Best Answer

Depends on the cause.

Best Answer

Depends.

Best Answer