i did on play station 3 but i didnt like it that match, it's more like the femal version of uncharted, i prefer old games, but the online play is good

Best Answer

thats true it was pretty much like uncharted but i think she could take on drake lol

Best Answer

:D

Best Answer

It's amazing! Best Tomb Raider evar!

Best Answer

agreed!

Best Answer

that was just an incredible o_O she kicks *** in the game and she uses a bow

Best Answer

yes, she kicks major ***! the bow is the best weapon.

Best Answer

i know ! the whole game was just so intense! and exactly i upgrade all weapons but barely used them,the intro was favorite when shes hanging upside down and falls i felt her pain lol whats ur favorite part.?

Best Answer

The beginning was pretty crazy. My favorite part is the big ambush in Shanty Town. There's a lot of action and it got really intense..the part i hated the most was the part in Summit Forest and you have to stealth kill all those guys before they send the wolves. I died like 100 times lol

Best Answer

yeah that was a big one lol and really .? im good stealth kills so i really enjoyed that part,that also one favorite part when she steps on trap and freaking wolves jump out o_Othe whole time i was like oh fck oh **** lmao

Best Answer

Oh that part when shes stuck in the bear trap and the wolves come out, jeez that part scared me when i first played lmao.

Best Answer

yeah that part lmao that was just so freaking intense

Best Answer

I like uncharted better.

Best Answer