I am always ready for proper football (aka soccer as those that dont really play it call it)

Best Answer

Boring, I would rather play it myself with friends than watch.

Best Answer

ok then lets do it lets some play some backyard football

Best Answer

*Stands up on the bed, and raises both arms* MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! I think a games on right now!! But it isn't my team, and it's the first game of the season, so I can miss out for right now.

Best Answer

You don't know the half of it, I'm usually on the floor calling plays before the ref does, lol

Best Answer

well if alabama does make it to the national champion ship against ou ill be pulling for bama i hate ou

Best Answer

College football is an even bigger business than the NFL and many college teams illegally recruit players etc and those same guys you think are greedy in the NFL (and most aren't really) are the same guys college fans rooted for when they were in school. The NFL is the most popular sport in the United States (television ratings prove that) The NFL is the much bigger sport with closer games that are better played.

Best Answer

The NFL plays for more than college. College is basically nothing more than a way for the school to make a profit. In the NFL, it is what they do for a living.

Best Answer