Studmuffin11 Studmuffin11 36-40, M 2 Answers Nov 15, 2012 in Hobbies

Is it MissSteph?

Best Answer

Yeah, that speedating site must be where my husband's co-worker met that lady who he's been sending money to for the last couple years...waiting for her inheritance from oil money to be released from Nigeria. I think he should be winning a "biggest sucker yet" award ....we typed his name for fun and that was what came up..... you should get to know her....she probably is also inheriting money as soon as the country releases it.

Best Answer

yeah the she is likely a he those Nigerians are big scam artists

Best Answer

I think you misunderstand. The scam artist I speak of is a "blonde" girl (read: very white) who's pappy mysteriously and suddenly died just before he received his last check from the oil business....(yes there are white guys sucking oil out and leaving lots of messes behind) but you see, the check is in the mail or in the bank or something. These people could be living anywhere in the world. You can route your internet stuff through many countries can't you? I don't know how many actual Nigerians are really involved with it.

Best Answer

there is oil money being made and that is why so many people fall for the con.

Best Answer

did you see the actual person in real life or just a pic of a blonde girl ??? probably an impostor its common ya know. they got people that make up sob stories to get money from strangers

Best Answer

it wasn't me....a co-worker of my husband. My husband tells me the tales of this guy and this and that reason for the delay. I actually downloaded the FBI info page on how these scams work "beautiful people in distress who have incredibly bad luck" problem is that he claims he met her but only has a computer printout of her photo....he lies alot according to my husband....like at work and stuff. So anyway she has spoken on the phone with him supposedly. She probably has a bunch of guys sending money.....I have my husband the papers to give to this guy so he could realize he was being scammed but the guy threw them in the trash at work and said "not me, this is for real...." so oh well.

Best Answer

the guys a sucker a computer printout pic is not real its prolly a guy from Africa not even a girl he should have checked it out first

Best Answer

well I am saying his photo is on the speed dating sight with sucker written all over his face....and the ladies in the site are not gonna be the ones in the ads just like when you wear perfume you don't turn into a super model. By the way you can get Google Chrome ad block and not be subjected to these ads unless you want.....

Best Answer