Marciano

Best Answer

ya think

Best Answer

Yup. His right hand was devistating. and Ali was arrogant. He would just have to prove he could take it. That would be Ali's downfall.

Best Answer

yes i see and understand,
theres so many greats arent there, i watched a few on dvd, tyson was an animal,

Best Answer

No, Ali's downfall was old age and fighting against Joe Frazier.

Best Answer

Trust me. Arrogance is a downfall. I grew up watching Ali. He would deliberately bounce off the ropes while taking shots to the body and even to the head sometimes. If he did that to Marciano, his ribs would have broke. Don't get me wrong, I loved to watch Ali fight. And he is definately one of the greatest of all time. He completely and without a doubt deserves that. But, His arrogance would have been his downfall with Marciano.

Best Answer

Boxing wise definitely Ali the man clearly had an intellect as well as fast hands and muscle

Best Answer

i agree,

Best Answer

ALI

Best Answer

i agree

Best Answer

Rocky Marciano was the only one who never lost a fight. That does not necessarily make him the best. It also depends on the quality of your opponents, and if you are fighting them at their peak. I'd go with Ali at his peak. Although Jet Li could beat them all at the same time - did you watch "Kiss of the Dragon"!

Best Answer

na, i havnt seen that, my step dad was an avid boxing fan
and i remember him talking about Leon Spinks and he always had boxing on , we where never out of it

Best Answer

Andy Kaufman

Best Answer

George Forman.

Best Answer

ya think.

Best Answer

The oldest man to hold the heavyweight title.

Best Answer

was he,i was talking about,Joe Calzaghe , have you heard of that Welsh fighter,?

Best Answer

Yes i have. I have seen Calzaghe fight a few times. Hopkins took the oldest title holder title from Forman back in may. Forman was 45 Hopkins was 46 but Forman is still the oldest heavyweight.

Best Answer

General fighting, Bruce Lee. Boxing, probably Ali.

Best Answer