staticonveyor staticonveyor 22-25, M 13 Answers Jul 12, 2011

Easy.....Chuck Norris!!!

Best Answer

The one who doesn´t run away, faces responsibility and acts as a decent person.

Best Answer

What do you think takes more strength? Pumping iron, or birthing children?

Best Answer

Let me tell you something! Chuck Norris had a staring contest with the sun...and won!

Chuck Norris stared evil in the eye...and evil backed down.

Chuck Norris was born in a log cabin he built with his own hands.

We're talking Chuck Norris is the strongest man

Best Answer

Winning doesn't begin at the starting line the race does. Yeah whoever's in the lead may win the race, but it doesn't mean they won "respect".

Best Answer

ive seen grown men cry during the birth of their child as well as whom is giving birth. that is for mental strength no winners. but for physical strength wemon have great will power and determanation but 60% of them use an epideral , though pumping iron? there is no cheat or way around that.

Best Answer

Well I think it depends on the being if we are talking in terms of physical strength. I have seen some women that can put a strong man to shame, but then I've seen the other way around too. Knowledge however is the key to strength, you don't need lots of muscles if you know how to use your body. Women often have a deep learning curve in fighting tactics, when they exploit that they can be some dangerous fighters. However, a man can easily be just as good as many are. So it's a tuff question since everyone is so different.

Best Answer