Loxylee Loxylee 26-30, F 39 Answers Nov 9, 2010

Both are to blame.The man who is married is more to blame.He made a vow to his wife and broke it.If my husband slept with a woman,I would not blame the woman as much as I would my husband.This woman although she did a bad thing, she was not the one who promised to be faithful to me.He was the one who broke his vows and took an oath of trust and loyalty to me.

Best Answer

Both or neither, depending on your feeling about extra-marital sex

Best Answer

Well, exploring the subject, it would depend on if the other party were aware that the person were married first off. Many factors are involved in such a question. My hubby seems to think his infidelities are my fault, however, I look at it this way - I was not there, did not give my approval and surely no one can MAKE him take his clothes off so..... I blame him as I know he lies about being married. I believe everyone should take responsibility for their actions - we are all adults and yes things happen (if we let them). At times their may be factors involved, however, it is still a personal choice. The after effect should be: If you are doing something you feel you should be lying about - then you shouldn't be doing it!

Best Answer

The married man and his wife are to blame. The woman is merely foolish. The husband and wife both made vows to honor and cherish one another. If both of them were fulfilling their vow this would not be happening. A lot of male cheating is encouraged by a wife who is failing to love and honor her man.

Best Answer

Been there and done that...the answer BOTH.

Best Answer

IT COULD BE HIS WIFE.

Best Answer

The married man is more to blame; he has made a commitment.... Assuming she is single, she has no one to answer to.

Best Answer

Both...

Best Answer

The married person, by committing adultery, is breaking a vow and so should carry the lion's share of the blame.The person who knowingly participates in helping a married person commit adultery is not being deceptive per se (unless also married) but is still showing a huge lack of character. The spouse of the cheater is blameless in this scenario. No matter how unhappy the cheater may be, he (or she) always has the option of getting out of the marriage rather than choosing to cheat.

Best Answer

Everyone plays a role, even the wife, but the thing is - the woman didn't break any vows. The married man did. So, I'm gonna find more wrong with what the cheater did. (This is true even if you change the genders - the cheater is the one committing the more wrong act.)

Best Answer

Ladies, if a man will cheat on one woman, he will cheat on another. If your guy cheated on his wife with you, and you marry him, what makes you think he won't do the same to you? `

Best Answer

Also, the former husband of the adulterous woman, the man who likely cheated on her and left her divorced is very much to blame. The only innocent victim is the woman being cheated on, and both her husband and the other woman tend to 'legitimize' it by blaming her, running her down. He has to 'kill' his 'bad' wife in his mind, and the woman cheating, committing adultery with the married man, often trying to break up the marriage, has to 'beautify' her behavior by blaming the only victim!

Best Answer

both. They both knew what they were doing. And it is worse when the mistress is your best friend of 20 years. and she gets pregnant and lies about who the babies daddy is. and still worse yet when in the sight of God he baptizes his son and we are his godparents on the baptismal record. Maybe I am too angry to answer this one...sorry :(

Best Answer

depends... if the woman didnt know he was married then the man if she did then both are to blame... cheaters suck.

Best Answer

Both are to blame. Someone said the wife. Haha! I have been on both sides of this question. My ex husband was not deprived of anything, yet he cheated. My now ex married "man" is cheating on his wife with yet another woman. She's his 12th affair in 10 years. He blames his wife. (She had a nervous breakdown after his drug and alcohol problem caused them to lose everything... house, cars...). Yep, without a doubt, both.

Best Answer

Both are to blame

Best Answer

If your "sneaking" around on your spouse--Your to blame<br />
Sneaking around is akin to Lieing

Best Answer

A wise woman would think twice about having anything to do with a married man. Blame falls on both parties involved. The woman could say 'no', and the man needs to re-evaluate the relationship with his wife. If he cheats on her, he'll cheat on you. And if a woman is going into it with the understanding that he is married and choses to do so anyway..she is setting herself up for hurt. If sex is all she is wanting then there are single men that are willing to give it to her. Enabling someone who cheats makes you a cheater as well.

Best Answer

It you give your consent, then you should be held responsible.

Best Answer

the man ,he has mads the commitment

Best Answer