linnielou95 linnielou95 36-40, F 8 Answers Jan 5 in Community

The book of revelations offers a steep penalty for that.

Best Answer

So the Muslims, Mormons (Latter Day Saints), Druze are all doomed?

Best Answer

That's dumb though, I bet there are lost writings, or writings that someone decided not to put in there.

Best Answer

Dumb, ok. The way I look at it is that if God can divinely inspire the writings, he can divinely inspire the consolidator of said writings to only include the one's he, God, things should be in the bible. If there are other lost writings, like the dead sea scrolls, they were intentionally inspired to be lost. It's a matter of faith, I hope that if there is a God, which I beleive there is, He leads us all to understand and believe what is correct.

Best Answer

On the muslims, mormons and other non christian belief systems, I think it's up to God.

Best Answer

Then it wouldn't be "The Bible" would it? You'd have to rename it to something else. I suppose you could call it the "LinnielouBible", but not THE Bible.

Best Answer

The Pope might get a bit pissed off. It's the job of the church to do that sort of thing.

Best Answer

I wouldn't tempt GOD.

Best Answer

It's not about tempting God, it's about further educating people about him and the spirit world

Best Answer

anything's possible

Best Answer

Just as valid as the others

Best Answer