WW2 people :P
IntenseCookie IntenseCookie 13-15, F 10 Answers Jan 23, 2012

Hitler, he was bad enough that the Soviet people chose supporting Stalin over him.

Best Answer

True.

Best Answer

Stalin was badder than Hitler, because his army beat Hitler's army.

If I had to pick one as a son-in-law, I'd take the man of steel. He was a *****, not a lunatic.

Best Answer

I see where your coming from.

Best Answer

It wasn't just Stalin and Hitler doing everything on their own,but overall,more people suffered and died during,and as a result of, the Stalinist era - Stalin himself was around for longer,and outlived Hitler by just on eight years.

Best Answer

Really? Eight years? I thought they died around the same time. I understand they didint do everything, but i just find them some of the most brutal.

Best Answer

Yes,Stalin's continuing leadership was the main reason for the years of uneasy peace that followed Allied victory in 1945.He died,aged 73,on March 5,1953 - to the relief of many around the world,and especially within the Soviet Union.

Best Answer

Yes,Stalin's continuing leadership was the main reason that the peace that followed Allied victory in 1945 was marked by tension and unease.Stalin died,aged 73,on March 5,1953,to the great relief of many around the world - but especially within the Soviet Union.

Best Answer

I remember reading that when Stalin died, hundreds of people were tramples when people rushed to see his dead body.

Best Answer

Stalin was worse as all together through his reign he killed off more people, and ruled the way gangsters and mafia do. Hitler at least was going for his sick agenda that his ill mind created. Hitler was trying to kill off those who in his mind were not good enough to be let to procriare...Stalin killed off those who were too smart and a threat to his power.

Best Answer

I havn't thought of it that way, thanks! Ya, i was surprised to hear how many more people Stalin killed. In fact, Stalin died by a stroke that could have been prevented by a wiser doctor, but all the good doctors were sent to jail.

Best Answer

Yes,just as the Army was purged during the 30s,leaving Russia way more vulnerable to the German onslaught in 1941.

Best Answer

Hitler probably wins out simply because he attempted genocide, which is sort of the worst crime imaginable. The holodomor (Ukranian famine) is sometimes considered a genocide, but it's not quite the same as the holocaust in terms of a targeted attempt to wipe a people from the face of the earth. Not to take anything away from Stalin, he was a ****.

Best Answer

Very true, is it true Hitler only liked white people with blonde hair and blue eyes? I've also heard Hitler was once a Jew himeself, which i have a hard time beileiving, but you never know.

Best Answer

Not exactly,he was raised Catholic - there is evidence that he had some Jewish ancestry,but that was true of very many people in that part of Europe at that time.

Best Answer

hitler, stalin did way less than hitler. hitler did some good things for his country, but the bad things where way bad, his mom must have dropped him on his head when he was young, back then they didn't have those head helmets to shape your head so hois mom did it the old fashioned way.

Best Answer

No kidding. Actually, Hitler was supposed to be aborted. And he almost died in war, two or five times.

Best Answer

all the stuff he did with the autoban and the freeways then he becomes some wing nut with jewish people, what a turd.

Best Answer

Mustache wise, Hitler. It looked like a dirty sanchez.

Best Answer

And that horrid combover.

Best Answer

Hitlers mustache was always weird looking, it reminded me of fat hairy caterpillars.

Best Answer

hitler coz if he won the war he would have killed 3/4 of the world population coz they wernt blonde and blue eyed he would have had to kill himself also he would have killed all the jewish people, yes stalin did wrong but then men in russa would be "superior" when they are sooo not.

Best Answer

I see where your coming from.

Best Answer