I writing a novel called The Scam Hunters. its about tracking down scam artists and its ba<x>sed on a true story; mine, but the rest is fiction and I'm still working on it. I've published other novels called The Time Chamber, The Venice Affair, The Other Gia, Partners in Crime and a book of poetry and a book on how to write and publish a fiction novel. Been writing since I was ten and its good to hear about other writers.

Best Answer

Woohoo!! Way to go and glad to hear. :) Are your books available through regular sources?

Best Answer

I have a couple on createspace.com, one on buybooksonthe web and another on publishamerica and some of these same books are on amazon.com and the author is Jan Burns, who is me of course. I enjoy reading and writing and writing is the one thing I've never had any doubts about.

Best Answer

I am. It's fantasy/horror, and it's still in the planning stages.

Best Answer

At concept stage or developing the story?

Best Answer

Concept. It's the story of how I found a magical place that hides dark secrets. I'm trying to decide just how 'adult' I want to make it.

Best Answer

I'm writing and illustrating a children's book for my daughter. As far as the length, it's a fairly short story as most children's books are.

Best Answer

True about length, but illustrations take as much creativity... I wish I could do that..

Best Answer

It's the illustrating that is the easiest for me. I'm a decent writer, but a flowing story line is something I still struggle with.

Best Answer

That's what I have always struggled with too.. For once it has surprised me with this book that the flow has been so unbelievably effortless.

Best Answer

I'd like to read it. :)

Best Answer

Ditto yours.. When we finish hey ;)

Best Answer