My favorite cousin!

Best Answer

My best friend for 33 years, our families came from the same parish in New Orleans. We've walked through the fire together; supported each other through the births of our sons (and the death of mine). She knows me better than pretty much anyone.

Best Answer

My husband was my best friend.

Best Answer

My dog

Best Answer

this douche for three years, who basically recently and practically just dumped me

Best Answer

yikes

Best Answer

haven't had one since i got married.

Best Answer

i have a co-worker i'm pretty close with. i feel it slipping away though

Best Answer

Hold ooooooooooooon!

Best Answer

nope, if it's all just false promises again i've got no use for that

Best Answer

Oh, well then duuuuump him/her!

Best Answer

My dog -who saved my life by waking me up frantically pawing at my arm- when I had fallen asleep with a cooking pot on the stove.

Best Answer

No way?!

Best Answer

For realz! she is THE smartest dog I ever owned. She will bring me her bowl when she is hungry. Her leash when she needs to go out. She paper trained HERSELF by watching her mom. If she wants a treat she'll bring me a piece of an old bone, drop it in my lap and look at me. I never taught her any of this- it's like she used to be human. She problem solves & finds ways to get me to understand what SHE needs or wants from me.

Best Answer

That's incredible!

Best Answer

Meeee. I am always ready to party with me or to just see a movie together or even just chillin on the couch at home. I think it's fine that myself spends a lot of time doing silly things and enjoy sharing in the silly activities with me.

Best Answer

You guys sound perfect for each other!

Best Answer

like a pea in a pod.

Best Answer

ahaha

Best Answer

I don't know anymore ...I'd say Jack Daniels but I'm so depressed I don't even drink lol

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer