The man in a jail cell

Best Answer

The one who loved me, sits up in heaven watching over me ( not all the time I hope haha ) and who I look very much like.

Best Answer

My friend.

Best Answer

Recess Peanut Butter Cups

Best Answer

You know...I'm still working on finishing off these extra holiday chocolates that didn't sell before we shut down.

Best Answer

MYEPWANTS!hehehehehee

Best Answer

-stares at you suspiciously-<br />
And what's it to you eh?

Best Answer

My dad was a great plumber- he won national awards in 1960-1965 in the US and Canada and designed the Schaeffer Pavillion for the 1964 World's Fair in New York. He was a genius; sadly he saluted his loyalty to Schaeffer 30 times a day. He was a chronic alcoholic and chain smoker and died at 52 from throat cancer. I get all my smarts and creativity and humor from him. I also got that alcohol gene and a few others I medicate. sigh. Genius and Insanity on that circle. Miss you dad.

Best Answer

Sorry, I miss mine too.

Best Answer

I'm at a point, for many reasons, not the least of which is the challenging last 2 years that I see so much more of his goodness and so much les of the drinking I was programmed to hate.

Best Answer

ask mommy!

Best Answer