VeritableVagabond VeritableVagabond 18-21, M 19 Answers Jun 8, 2012

Jesus is my favourite figure in the bible, and i love to read His Sermon on the Mount.

Best Answer

John 4:1-40. - Woman at the Well

Best Answer

popeye i love it when he head butts brutus and then shags olive oil

Best Answer

THE DEVIL LOL

Best Answer

I love the story story of Moses. Could you imagine how crazy that would be to be given the powers of God for a time?

Best Answer

I really enjoy the story of Lot, the man who warned others about the upcoming destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah and later procreated with his own daughters.

Best Answer

The one about Joseph, the guy who had dreams about the future and became the king of Egypt. :D looooove it!

Best Answer

Salome--just because as an artist I can see possibilities in painting her dance.

Best Answer

David ,the guy who fought Goliath .I get a visceral thrill from a bully getting what he deserves.

Best Answer

Could swear that was Elhanan, David just took credit in a later part of the Old testament.

Best Answer

Interesting , I never heard that before . I've heard it was David since I was 6 years old in bible study .

Best Answer

My favourite is Jesus Christ the Son of God and my favourite story is the Lost Sheep and the Shepherd who leaves the 99 in the desert to look for the one who is lost, and who lays down His life for His sheep.

Best Answer

I like the bit when Jesus flies round the Earth really fast to turn back time. That was cool.

Best Answer

King David

Best Answer

Sarai. her and Abram changed their names to Abraham and Sarah so she could get pregnant. and Abraham was cool cause he mated with every woman who came close enough.

Best Answer

I like Noah and the one about all the animals. Good story.

Best Answer

You mean in Harry Potter,don't you ?

Best Answer

Lol. You are fishing for fanatics, aren't you? :)

Best Answer