lilasianmonkey lilasianmonkey 31-35, F 8 Answers Dec 3, 2013 in Music

My Favorite Exo Member is Kai and my favorite song is Wolf

Best Answer

I LOVE KYUNGSOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND WHAT IS LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OHMYGOD

Best Answer

My forever favourite is definitely D.O ♥ Fav song is What is Love. Well other than Goodbye Summer :)

Best Answer

D.O. is so awesome...hehe...Goodbye Summer is a good one too..

Best Answer

My favorite member is Tao and my favorite songs are History (Mama album) and Peter Pan (XOXO album)

Best Answer

Very good songs... :)

Best Answer

Tao is a doll...

Best Answer

Wow! i'm a glad that there's an EXO stan like you here on EP :) D.O is a squishy baby that acts like EXO's umma <3

Best Answer

Haha! I think he's so cute...haha

Best Answer

baby, don't hurt me.

Best Answer

None

Best Answer

Aw. Too bad. Who do you like if any?

Best Answer

there's so much wonderful music waiting to be discovered, why would i waste time with kpop?

Best Answer

Why would you be wasting your time? I'm not asking you to like KPop. I'm not even asking you to listen to it. Kpop is something I listen to. It may seem like a waste of time for you, but I find many genre of music interesting and it depends on my mood. For me, Kpop or any pop music really is a way to just have fun. There are no limits to how silly it is. It may not be serious or musically sophisticated, but it serves it's purpose as feel good, guilty pleasure music. Sorry, that you feel that you're wasting your time with Kpop. I hope you discover all the wonderful music the world has to offer.

Best Answer

working on it :) thanks!

Best Answer

You're welcome!

Best Answer

Btw, what is your favorite type of music?

Best Answer

all kinds, except metal, country and rap. yours is kpop? *runs*

Best Answer

I do like KPop...but I like country a lot...boy I'm batting 1000. haha...

Best Answer

hahahhahah no you're fine :) we all are! vive la différence! taste isn't debatable ;) and i should know better, right?

Best Answer

Hehe! No worries. I guess differences makes the world more interesting. :)

Best Answer

and discovering all those amazing songs and authors you never imagined possible <3 being surprised everyday is... a blessing!

Best Answer

Very true....I feel very blessed to be able to pick and choose what I listen to and what i read, no matter how vapid some people may think it is...hehe...j/k...

Best Answer

heheheheh no worries =) i'm an aries, very hot blooded, talk too much, talk too loud, very passionate about everything i love :x i should know better, yes -.-'

Best Answer

no worries...i embrace your resistance. It makes for good conversation. Hehe. Being passionate can make for a good time...hehe

Best Answer

perhaps you've noticed, most people here don't want conversations, they want confirmation, validation, adulation. you're very cool =) even if you like kpop :x *hides*

Best Answer

I'm not that far from most...but thanks. I think you're cool too. Its funny that even though we have disagreed we can still have a civilized conversation. :)

Best Answer

that's why i think you are so cool :)

Best Answer

Very awesome! :)

Best Answer

So how's the day going?

Best Answer

i'm soooo tired! worked until 4am last night, i was still sleepy when i got up this morning. i was in the office for 2 hours then had to run to attend the most boring conference EVER. and the train was full and i had to stand the whole way -.-' i'm tired LOL

how about you? where are you? USA?

Best Answer

I am in the USA. Sorry you had such a rough time. Work was boring and it took forever to be over. Glad I have a job though. I had a long commute home. Very tired now...

Best Answer

europe here *waves* and it's almost half past two again, time to say goodbye! till tomorrow! good night :)
hope you have a good night's rest

Best Answer

Have a good rest. Talk to you tomorrow... :)

Best Answer

good morning! how are you on this wonderful very very very cold day? :x

Best Answer

I am good, except that I'm at work and cold...Hehe. How are you?

Best Answer

i'm great! yesterday was tiresome, looking forward to the weekend, to get some real rest (aka sleeping in until noon) ;) no heat there? i'm fine, but then, i'm a very hot man *hides*

Best Answer

Hehe! Glad to hear things are great. I'm looking forward to the weekend as well. I'm a hockey fan and I'll be going to a few games. That helps blow off steam. Hehe. Besides sleep, any other plans?

Best Answer

massive cooking. walking my dogs. doing the laundry. that's about it :D the weather is fine, i don't mind a walk in the beach!

Best Answer

Nice. Massive cooking? Wow...I'm not good at that...hehe. I can warm things up in the microwave....I don't think that counts...

What type of dogs do you have? I have a Shiba Inu/American Eskimo mix. He's my pride and joy. Haha!

I do my own laundry though....hehe!

Best Answer

i love cooking. and then eating it! \o/ i don't have a microwave right now. dogs broke it. i've got two pitbulls. they're the sweetest dogs ever, but destroy everything...

Best Answer

My dog destroys his toys and paper and plastic goods. Crazy little dog. Hehe! Pitbulls, very cool. I met two last year in Big Bear, they were service dogs. It was awesome...

Best Answer

these were rescued from the street. actually, we rescued their mother, who died giving birth. it was a litter of 7, we got 5 adopted, these two nobody wanted, and they're over a year old now, nobody ever will. they eat *everything*. i just bought 5 new plastic boxes for the fridge, because they eat them all!

Best Answer

Wow! Destructo Dogs! Hehe! You don't have to answer if you don't want to, but are you married?

Best Answer

yes i am :) two kids, too!

Best Answer

Very nice...I was going to say that it's nice to have a conversation like this rather then me or you telling each other where we are going to stick "things". haha! I'm not opposed, but sometimes it's a little redundant...

Best Answer

oh yes, i agree :) actually, i joined EP looking for adult conversation - adult as in "not kids", not the "stick things" adult ;)

it is always a pleasure to find someone with whom to have a pleasant talk :) *bows*

Best Answer

I totally agree. I've got a guy trying to get me to download skype. I don't want to download skype. haha! I joined EP to write. I like to write. Not great at it, but this is not a bad venue; if you can get past the people who want to only cybertext. haha!

Best Answer

i'm on skype. we all are, here at work. it's great for exchanging information :P "hey you there? remind me what's the password to the database server?"

i was on IRC for YEARS! and yes, i prefer chatting/typing to "talking". yech!
and please, no cyber. some things are meant to be done, not to be talked :D

Best Answer

Yes. I agree. Are your kids around high school age? I don't have any except the dog and a few cats. No plans on having any either....at least not at this juncture.

Best Answer

yes they are :) both in school! 14 and 15, i'm afraid :x
and i have some cats too...

Best Answer

Oh, very cool ages. You're afraid? Don't be afraid.

Best Answer

Just a little :) teenage moods and teenage tempers ;) but they're great, actually!

Best Answer

Hehe. I think I have teenage moods and tempers sometimes. I'm 30 something year old teenager....haha! What do you do for a living? Btw, If I'm getting too personal let me know...
I'm a quality assistant at a satellite component and structure company....

Best Answer

oh wow, that sounds... awfully tricky! no, don't worry, i'd never think you're too personal :) i work for a small internet company :) i do programming, solution design, systems administration and am the resident guru. i worked for the airforce for 10 years, i know what quality is ;)
hey and i'm this old but my mind stopped at 8 :x

Best Answer

Hehe! Cool job! Air Force, thank for your service. I really appreciate it. :) It's finally Friday. I have to work tomorrow, but at least it's only half a day. Plus I have a hockey game to go to tonight and tomorrow. Hehe! Need my hockey fix. I don't understand why some people are restive to it. It's actually a blast. I know one lady I saw on here said she didn't like it cuz her ex plays, but he also breathes air and eats food. I'm sure she doesn't hate breathing and eating. Maybe I'm being hard on her, but that's one reason of hating something that I don't agree with.

Best Answer

oh hi :) nothing to thank me for, i was a civillian programmer. now, i DID do a two year commission in the army ;)
i'm not really a sports fan. only those i can actually play! so for me it's just orientation and target practice :) we have a huge hockey tradition, but it's on skates, not on ice.

Best Answer

I see. I don't think anyone should hate. It affects them negatively. Hehe! Utopia! Perfect world syndrome...

I hope your day is going well. Mine is a bit boring. Work is kind of dragging on and on today. Hehe. Still glad I have a job though. I guess I'm just in one of those moods where I'm not interested. I hate being like that because it makes the day longer. Oh, well! I guess it's just inevitable that there are days like that. You mentioned you like to cook. What is your favorite dish to make? Or meal? Or dessert?

Best Answer

oh yeah about the hockey hating lady - it's only natural to associate her ex's to his favorites. perhaps his love for hockey was one of the reasons they didn't get along so well? so even if she doesn't want to, it became an icon of their poor relationship.
even if she doesn't want to hate it, she's only human and flawed and can't help herself :)
quality control can be very tiresome. very picky. at least you can go online! read a book or listen to music :)
mmmm i don't know, really! it depends what i'm in the mood for :) i did make up my own dish, on my own! perhaps it is well known, but i never saw it anywhere. as for desserts, the ones i make are sweet rice pudding and sweet pasta pudding (notice a tendency here?)

Best Answer

It would appear you like sweet pudding....hmmmm...hehe! Your own dish? Amazing. Like I've mentioned before, not well versed in the kitchen, so, you inventing your own dish is quite an achievement in my book. :) What part of Europe do you live?

Best Answer

the westernmost tip! lookinatcha across the ocean!

necessity is mother of invention. i made it up because the fish fillets i had were too soft and i rolled them inside foil, and it turned out amazingly good!

Best Answer

I see. Well, thinking outside the "box" is always a good thing. I am from California. Not too bad of a place to live...just the traffic is bad.

Best Answer

No public transportation? :) i ride the train to work :) soooo comfortable!

Best Answer

We have the metrolink, but in Cali people like to drive their cars. Plus the time tables for some of the trains are not very convenient. It's really rather lame.

Best Answer

aw shame. i never drive to work. only nights and weekends. if i have to :P

Best Answer

If mass transit was better I would consider it a viable option, but because it sucks it's kind of a secondary choice. Hopefully one day California will get it right. How was your night by the way? I hope it was relaxing. Had a blast at the hockey game, even though they lost. Win some, lose some.

Best Answer

hahahhahah well done! that's amazing! sports fans usually are just fanatics :) you're alright :)

last night was tiresome! i had work to do, got home around midnight, was sooo tired!
thank you for asking :) like i said, you're alright :)

Best Answer

Thanks!!! I know about fans being fanatical about winning. I mean athletes are humans too, they're gonna have a bad night, and in minor league they don't make huge amounts of money, but they play their butts off and that's all I need. Sorry to hear you got home so late. It's not so bad when you're home late and you were doing something fun, but when you're late cuz of work...it's ridiculousness. :) You're okay too, even though we agree to disagree on Kpop. Hehe! J/K!

Best Answer

hahahah you're so funny :P you are, actually ;)

Best Answer

Thanks! You're very cool! I'm glad I'm not fantical, cuz otherwise I wouldn't have talked to you and we never would have had this conversation. How sad that would be... :)

Best Answer

yes, it's true! i was very much surprised when you asked me what my fav music is ;)
very happy you did too! :) it's always wonderful meeting someone good like you =)

Best Answer

Cool! :) A difference of opinion can be a great gateway for conversation and debate. Its a great way to actually use your mind. Plus, it could give you a different perspective. Yes, I just got deep. haha...j/k

Best Answer

hahahhahaha hey, deep is good! and anything that makes me use the massive organ between my ears, is very good! i did not mean my nose -.-'
i was reading this book, in the ancient greek days, debate and oratory were valued and encouraged. these days, not really. we're not used to discussing things and improving thereby

Best Answer

True. People either fight without any real argument to support their opinion or pretend like they agree or understand. People are very easily offend as well and forget constructive criticism.

Best Answer

my personal favourite regarding Korean music is Kang Gary :)

Best Answer

I've never heard Kang Gary...

Best Answer