It depends on the mood I'm in. I like Peanut the best in general, but when I feel grumpy, it's Walter. Does it matter to you how your'e feeling in regards which character you'd rather watch or makes you laugh the most?
desertrat54 desertrat54 51-55, F 11 Answers Oct 7, 2008

Has to be Walter. He freakin' kills me-lol<br />
Jeff Dunham rocks!

Best Answer

Achmed.<br />
No, Walter. I just saw him on YouTube, he's hysterical!

Best Answer

Peanut, then Walter, then Achmed.<br />
Go to Youtube and search under Jeff Dunham outakes. Peanut losing his hair, then ending up doing Peanut-Fu is the funniest thing I have ever seen

Best Answer

All of them. It comedy, so they are all my favorites. Peanut makes me laugh the most though.

Best Answer

I don't think I could pick a favorite. I love them all. They just keep me laughing and smiling. I would love to see him live.

Best Answer

It is a tie for me I like Jose Jalapeno (on a stick) and Melvin. Da-Da-Da-Da! Followed by Achmed, he is a hoot.

Best Answer

Achmed. I think he's grossly exaggerated and that's what makes him so damn funny. Walter reminds me too much of my grandfather...I also like Bubba...

Best Answer

i like walter, he freakin funny as hell sometimes, but i also like okman(the dead terorist).

Best Answer

Melvin

Best Answer