BlueMetalChick BlueMetalChick 18-21, F 11 Answers Mar 15 in Movies & TV

Brick Top from ******.

Best Answer

**** yeah!

Best Answer

Heath ledger..joker..dats epic...and i also like James Moriarty from the sherlock tv series

Best Answer

I think The Joker (Heath Ledger) - he and his character stole that film from Christian Bale :) Loki from Thor is good too :)

Best Answer

Uma Thurman was better.. and she won...

Best Answer

Uma was SO not better. Gogo won that fight in terms of skill, Beatrix got her *** beat. If she didn't get lucky with that board, she would have been toast. And she didn't even kill Gogo, ever seen the Kill Bill Epilogues?

Best Answer

no I did not, took me long enough to get to watch the 2nd movie

Best Answer

I heard a rumour that there was going to be a third...

Best Answer

It never made it to 3rd but the Epilogues told the stories of several characters. She was one, apparently the nails put her in a coma for two months, she awoke finally and became a gangster in Thailand till she died when she was 52 when she crashed her Lamborghini into an oil tanker while drunk.

Best Answer

I thought Uma was kinda hot too.. good looking and could kill people... hot

Best Answer

I liked Lucy best. Cottonmouth was a goddam ace, man, and Lucy's face could freeze me to the floor. And that's saying something if even I think she's hot.

Best Answer

Jules Winnfield and Vincent Vega from Pulp Fiction <br />
Do you know what they call a Quarter Pounder with cheese in France?

Best Answer

Lemme guess, in France a quarter pounder with cheese is called soap?

Best Answer

Le Grand Royal - that's from the movie and knowing your memory I can tell that you haven't seen it!

You'd enjoy it. Tarantino directed it, too :)

Best Answer

Wait, this is from Pulp Fiction? I've seen that a few times and I can't say I remember anything about cheeseburgers. That being said I've never watched it while sober...

Best Answer

Oops, sorry it's a Royale with cheese - and I was sober both times I watch it

Best Answer

Chucky

Best Answer

She's like a sociopath. :o

Best Answer

Like me! ^.^

Best Answer

really? - she has so little character though - she's just all surface, style and presence

Best Answer

kinda like the way most of Tarentino's movies have been going since Jackie Brown

Best Answer

I'm guessing you never saw the Kill Bill spinoff made in Tokyo? Besides, even if it's all surface ****, any seventeen year old psychotic Japanese girl that can come an inch away from murdering Beatrix Kiddo while drunk off her *** and wielding a meteor hammer is one damned good fighter. Had it not been for the lucky wooden board, the Bride would have been toast. Gogo was the better fighter.

Best Answer

.. also Chiaki Kuriyama done a little cult film called " Battle Royal "
which also enforces serious " badassery " { get it, got it, good }

Best Answer

Hell. *******. Yes.

Best Answer