That's tough...I might go with Kianna Dior, Kiara Mia or Sophie Dee LOL
vikesfan06 vikesfan06 26-30, M 9 Answers May 9 in Community

James Deen.

Best Answer

I don't want to hear about any guys! LOL. Give me a woman. what do you think of the ones i named

Best Answer

"meh". I'm not that impressed with them... and you didn't specify "female" in your question. Female stars in that industry that I've seen have all seemed to over the top fake in their performances to me... and don't really do much for me.... I go more for female amateurs in terms of those kinds of films... when talking specifically about females. Male stars and Male amateurs in the industry there's about a 50/50 chance for the women and gay men watching that they'll be good or great enough to do the job right or of just plain seeming awkward and clumsy about it. I've never once seen a James Deen film I didn't like him in though.

Although, my fiance (whom I have on the phone and am talking to about this as I type) told me to say Charity Hodges and Baylee Le; and wants to know if Hentai stars count as well?

Best Answer

there's no way either one of them fake it. Ava devine fakes it though lol

Best Answer

The commentary from female stars, in combination with appearance all seem over the top fake to me as a female who's been with other females and talks openly about habits in the sack with other females... and I understand that over the topness is to emphasize the situation the films are based on and to get guys jacking to it off... but as a female watching it..... it does nothing for me but make me want to turn the volume off and/or switch to a more realistically plausible video.

Best Answer

lol. Yeah, You don't have a **** so i guess i wouldn't expect you to understand

Best Answer

It's not that I don't understand, It's just that I hold differing opinions. Grown woman with her own thoughts coming from her own perspective, but who's been around enough men and women, done enough men and women, and talked openly on the topic with enough men and women to get a pretty good understanding of each perspective on the matter. My tastes are my own. You asked a question... I answered it honestly... don't get upset because it's not an answer you wanted to hear or from a perspective you didn't want to hear about.

Best Answer

I'm not upset, you're just jumping to conclusions

Best Answer

I don't have a favorite I just prefere the brown ho's haha.

Best Answer

lol. I'm assuming ho's means females...If you saw kianna dior you'd prefer the Asian Ho! Or Kiara Mia....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can't control myself lol

Best Answer

Hahahahhah ooh good lord

Best Answer

Kristara Barrington.

Best Answer

never heard of her

Best Answer

Mid-to-late 80's. Most famous asian po*nstar of her era.

Best Answer

look up kianna dior...who do you like better

Best Answer

They're both fine with nice bodies.

Best Answer

Sapphire. Love those BBWs :)

Best Answer

Not I lol

Best Answer

Lol! Its an acquired taste.

Best Answer

Edward Frenkel... though he only made one video. It was the video I liked... especially since he's hot...

Best Answer

they sound like trannies

Best Answer

google them. you couldn't be further from the truth lol

Best Answer

sure... sure...

Best Answer