Mine is Colin Creevey
laurie37 laurie37 18-21, F 14 Answers Jul 4, 2012

Draco Malfoy...he is seriously misunderstood. He was taught that he is a pure-blood better than everyone else and everytime throughout the series he has to face that being pure blood isnt all you need to achieve greatness. He also got rejected by Potter when he extended his hand in friendship, he stayed hurt for a real long time. Then he was made to be a death eater. He dint want to be bad but he had no other choice. I think in another world, he'd be a very decent person.

Best Answer

Dumbledore...my absolute favorite. And I love the books best, because even though the movies are spectacular, my imagination is even better.

Best Answer

Huge fan of the Twins. Fred and George are practically one character and have so much good material in both the books and the film adaptations. Very well cast IMO.

Best Answer

Luna Lovegood: her odd but caring personality is what draws me in to her character. She looks like something from heaven, and acts the part as well.<br />
Serverus Snape: his intentions were always misunderstood. From the very beginning he was a good man. Dark, but good. We don't really differ. ^-^

Best Answer

Snape in the book. That chapter "The Princes Tale" was so perfect.

Best Answer

Hermione

Best Answer

well - dunno about favorite......but that "hormoney" little ***** always seemed like a snot to me....even if she IS a capable little witch.......i think ron is gonna regret ever meeting the little shrew in the long run.....wonder if we'll ever hear that part of the story from miss rowling......

Best Answer

I love every book, every movie, and every character. lol. My fav book is order of the phoenix though.

Best Answer

Severus Snape<br />
For the impressive twist in his character,<br />
The pain of his lies,<br />
and the acting of his death.

Best Answer