ceywat ceywat 51-55, F 9 Answers Dec 26, 2013 in Community

I do that like every week. I don't need to do it as much as before because I don't add anyone who doesn't talk to me in the first place.

Best Answer

But ur such a sweet lil sis who wouldn't want to talk to u... Btw u have messages that are waiting. Waiting anxiously to be read ;)

Best Answer

I move them to the bottom of my list .and I always track my friends from the top down.I don't unfriend them unless they are awol or if they are from earlier when I was not so selective & if they don't fit in or contribute but I don't like doing it because I don't like hurting

people's feelings .Yes I guess I'm silly

Best Answer

That's very wise and so nice of you bob. I pay much more attention also to who I add.

Best Answer

i dropped 3/4 of people i have no contact with

Best Answer

I do that every couple months. A lot of people here are just "friend collectors".

Best Answer

So true.

Best Answer

I do that at least one a week

Best Answer

why bother you'll just get another group of people that do the same.if there's one thing i've learned online is trying to find consistent online friendship is mostly impossible most people don't seem to treat online friendship the same as offline ones.all i've usually found is disappointment for the most part.

Best Answer

conceited much?

Best Answer

Why is that?

Best Answer

ignore this a-hole BlueNinja2 's soul mission in life is to be a jackass he's very good at it

Best Answer

Awww, thank you for that! So nice when people care.

Best Answer

I have thought about it, but never done it.

Best Answer