I can't sleep:3 anything particularly keeping you up?
MysteryR MysteryR 22-25, M 2 Answers May 31 in Doing Good

I'm still up.. I have 24 hr duty... Trying to stay awake

Best Answer

Whoa harsh man is it cause of work?? If you don't mind me asking

Best Answer

Yes Military, Staff Duty Desk

Best Answer

I haven't been able to breathe out of my nose for quite some time now and it's been aggravating me, especially when I lay down.

Best Answer

I hate that especially since I easily get sinus congestion what with seasonal allergies darn you weak immune system!!

Best Answer

OMG, me too. My respiratory system is like already crippled from some hardcore bronchitis I had this past winter and between my sinuses and my lungs I'm just so done. Maybe I need some more Vitamin C. Cx

Best Answer

Definitely more vitamin C I had to buy me some vit c capsules since apparently my doctor says I have a vitamin c deficiency gotta take em everyday now but hey orange juice helps too:)

Best Answer

Hahaha, yeah, I know the feel. I have like a Potassium deficiency, and I'm supposed to take it like everyday (I could just eat bananas, but I can't stand their consistency), but I never do. Such a rebel I am.

Best Answer

Darn you bananas what with your strange yellow layer and strange soft interior and stuff at least you have an alternative:3 well aren't you such a bad@** haha yea fight the power!

Best Answer

Right? That's what I'm saying. It's all soft and mushy and blech [insert barf here] not for me. I am. . . I'm glad someone finally noticed. c;

Best Answer

Ewwww now you've just made them sound less appetizing darn fruit!! I say death to eating fruits because there good for you!!! Except watermelon! And grapes... Maybe oranges and strawberries and kiwis ok let's just agree bananas suck:)

Best Answer

It's because they aren't appetizing at all. They're a lie. . . a horrible, horrible lie! MMMM yes. . . me gusta las frutas. Cx

Best Answer

The world holds me dangerous secrets... I banish thee yellow death to the depths of hades flames!!! Haha veo que usted habla español, así que me digas cuál es tu fruta favorita???

Best Answer

Oh, sir, you make me giggle. XD
Hahaha yeah, I do, a little. I'm still learning, but hey. . . at least it's better than nothing. xP
Apples are my favorite. Not green ones though. I mean, I like green ones, but I prefer the sweet red to the sour green. My mom always goes off about all of the arsenic in them and I'm just like. . . stahp.

Best Answer

Thank you fair maiden it does this old soul good to read your soundless laughter haha:3 hey that's good thou you're far ahead of me as it is I'm Hispanic but can't speak Spanish to save my life haha well maybe at least a quarter of my life haha yea same here I love honeycrisp apples so sweet and juicy especially when they're just ripe:P mothers just love to worry my mom always panics when I don't even eat breakfast haha

Best Answer

Fair maiden. . . OMG, don't stop. Cx
Yeah, I am too. My dad is from Guadalajara, he just never taught me so I'm learning all by my lonesome. O.O
Lawl, I never eat breakfast. Breakfast is for the weak. >:3

Best Answer

You speak the truth fair maiden is a title that does not for a lovely lady as you!!! From this very second I dub thee princess MacabreFanatic!!! May you rule your subjects with an iron but charismatic fist!!! I wouldn't but hey I'm just a squire:3 or am I a knight??? What say you??! Hmmm am I just rambling now? Haha My dad is from michoacan and I feel you unfortunately I've done the same but hey it happens you just gotta roll on and learn you know besides life has no manuals everything is best learned hands on:3 ;3 breakfast is only acceptable when there is French toast involved:3!!

Best Answer

I feel as though. . . we should take this to PM now. Cx

Best Answer