sleep.....worked last night, tonight and tomorrow to go.

Best Answer

right now i really miss my very best friend on this planet. He moved out of the county last week and promised to keep in touch but has been totally too busy and distracted to text or answer my texts. So i'm really hurt and feel abandoned and like maybe he doesn't really love me as much as he says he does. I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt. But he knows i'm sensitive to when he doesn't make an effort to contact me. I mean he doesn't have thirty seconds in his day to show me he cares?? I sent him a bunch of texts and asked him later to write back. He said he was busy but would when he had time. That was two days ago! I've been crying myself to sleep every night this week :(

Best Answer

My car keys.... but they will turn up somewhere......they usually do.....

Best Answer

I miss my wife! And we live together in the same house! I miss how it used to be, being together laughing, cuddling, making love! None of those things happen anymore :(

Best Answer

My fiance, he is away on business until Tuesday - children are with me but I miss him around this house is not the same!

Best Answer

A coffee, I'm gonna make one and then get on with what I'm doing.

Best Answer