The Questionator is an Automated Software Program , A Construck Developed By EP Tech Support and members of EP Staff , Click on the Avatar / User Picture and it will re-direct you to the user home profile page , Take note there are No new groups and No Stories posted to the user page , It is programed to post it's questions at 2:00AM Pacific time and always ends up in the hotest question of the day section by the time you logon . <br />
EP Support Volunteer Paschar

Best Answer

A computer program asking random questions.

Best Answer

but why dont the questions come up under the Q&amp;A section?

Best Answer

It,'s programed to post a question at 2:00AM in the morning Pacific time , By the time you logon it has already been in the hotest question of the day section .

Best Answer

How does it get to be in the hottest question of the day when if it hasn't had any answers? HA!

Best Answer

It always makes it into Hotest question of the Day because it Programed to do so Knightwhispers " Think about it " EP Tech already had that one covered .

Best Answer

but you look through the answers, whiche there are a lot of, and they are all real people

Best Answer

Everyone seems drawn to these questions for some reason. I prefer to answer questions that I might get a response from the asker. Such as what I'm doing now. I get to know people this way . Hi.

Best Answer

Questionator is the the God of Q & A. Bow down

Best Answer

Is it compulsary that we bow down? ... hahaha

Best Answer

lessfuns live in lover

Best Answer