ohfuckitandbehappy ohfuckitandbehappy 18-21, M 10 Answers Nov 11, 2012 in Community

I do. Others do not know me. They may say something good because of what they see. But they do not know what is in my mind. I know my standards and live to be at peace with myself and to be content with who I am. If I fail in that, no one else can make me feel good, as I know my failures and limitations.

Best Answer

A very special lady :-)

Best Answer

B

Best Answer

Many of my friends on EP really improve my day.

Best Answer

It's good to know that. There are definitely lots of genuine and sincere people out there, it just ain't that easy to find them.

Best Answer

I know what you mean,but be yourself and you have an advantage over the pretenders,and wont be caught out :)

Best Answer

I'm man, but there's such thing called moodiness or priorities and because of that, it's harder to see " white sheep in the black sheep herd''. I'd wish that there would be no herd, unfortunately, our society, media, education system, everything puts us into some kind of boundaries, mental boundaries and because of this everything gets ****** up.

Best Answer

I cant argue with a truth,and what you say is true,society is ALL about bounderies and control.You could add me,Im genuine,if you find otherwise you are welcome to broadcast it to EP :)

Best Answer

Sure. :)

Best Answer

My mom....

Best Answer

Success always makes me feel good about yourself

Best Answer

my huge member

Best Answer

my mom when she was alive

Best Answer