Plz explain and all responses r appreciated
MrMobos MrMobos 16-17, M 6 Answers Jul 3 in Community

The point in life is to do the things you want to do and experience the the things you want to experience. It is a playing ground that has an infinite number of choices and the infinite number of paths those choices can put you on. You are only here to do the things you want to do for you. Those are your dreams, and the things you are passionate about. The more you do those things, the happier you are. The more you challenge yourself and overcome those barriers and fears, the better you become. Life is simple. Alot of people complicate it to the point where it no longer is fun. The point is to be happy and have fun. That is when you are at your best. That is also when the people around you are at their best too.

Best Answer

I don't feel there is any singular purpose that covers everyone. And, I believe that life's purpose can change over time. When I was younger my life was meant to be fun and enjoyed. Now, my life's purpose is to take care of and provide for my family.

Best Answer

I could write forever on life. There is no purpose, it is. You are here, making a contribution, to this site. You connected with me, I answered. I filled a brief moment of my life with answering your question.

Best Answer

Yes u did

Best Answer

To serve GOD (which also serves the betterment of the whole world).

Best Answer

If I speak about religion, I get banned. So...I have the right to remain silent...

Best Answer

Ammunition.

Best Answer