let me know if it happens
Laputatotorokikimononke Laputatotorokikimononke 18-21, F 14 Answers Jun 22, 2011

I died in a car accident and came back. I saw my life flash before my eyes followed by a bright light, I remember looking down on the scene of the accident from way up high and then I fell and landed back in my body inside the car. I was borderline comatose for a week and a half, conscious but not really there, only making it from the bed to the bathroom to throw up and in constant agony. I don't remember what was said while I was dead or anything, just that it was apparently very rough on my body. I'm still recuperating, but I'm very happy to have this second chance at life.

Best Answer

death can be a choice,comatose for 5 months and died 3 times,I had a choice of two doors,one was white and gray looking and the other had all of what i desired,bad things mostly,I chose the wrong place and a huge being was there to help me,asked me why i wanted to live.don't ask me what i said.i'm here now,mistake maybe i don't know.I took life for granted,i was around 29 went i died,2 kids and had nothing much to love for other then love.love and care about each other

Best Answer

I died in a car accident, and i remember seeing my body on the ground with my friend that had died to, and he was with me while i was watching my body, and then i remember seeing a really bright light kind of like a flashlight being shun into my face, and then i felt like i was being sucked back into my body. then i woke up on the ride back to the ambulance and i didn't know where i was cause i thought i was still dead.. but i goes i could say it was a pretty cool experience considering i died and came back to life.

Best Answer

It felt so good just to slip away from this world. Like the best rest in a comfy blanket, slipping away more and more. I was disconnected from my body and floating above me in surgery and could see the activity going on and described it so to the Doctor. <br />
The nurse put a feeding tube down my throat and it felt as though I slammed into my body, in which it hurt so bad. Don't know if it was the surgery that hurt or coming back. I was revived 6 times during my surgery.

Best Answer

wow

Best Answer

never experienced with it before but if it happen maybe we may appreciate what they have in this world and may respect each others..

Best Answer

hmmmm

Best Answer

(still waiting to come back to life)

Best Answer

was it that good

Best Answer

Feels like waking up from darkness. I have random memories of people talking, but no vivid "white light" experience.....of course I'm probably going to hell.....

Best Answer

Best Answer

Change going to heaven instead hell. You just have to get closer to god and you'll be heading the right direction into gods arms. Where would you rather spend the rest of your life in hell where its dark and evil or heaven where its peacful and beautiful?

Best Answer

mggf shut the **** up god doesnt like ppl who preach what they dont sow

Best Answer

Like reincarnation or near death experience?

Best Answer

yeah nde

Best Answer

Try being jacked up on a frickload of Ketamine cuz that is the only way to induce something like NDE on purpose that I know of.... but if you really do try watch out it can screw some people up something horrible.

Best Answer

iwanna be able to speak to the other side like jonah hex

Best Answer

You don't need to almost die to talk to the "other side".
And who the hell is Jonah Hex?

Best Answer

I dont know......

Best Answer

youll know soon enough

Best Answer

I want to pass

Best Answer

hey my name is Donavan and I tried to commit suicide and died twice in the hospital and the doctors brought me back the second time I was declared dead for one minute and 5 seconds there was no feeling there was no life flashing before my eyes I was standing over my body looking at myself and ever since Thursday the 3rd of april 2014 the day I died twice and came back i can hear voices and i randomly pass out and stand over my body like a ghost or something its scary believe me

Best Answer

I died the day before my 12th birthday. I drowned in a pool. I heard God calling me and telling me stay still I have things to show you. Then the angels came all white and shiny. First I went to heaven. More like a green field. I saw Mary just slightly. I was still underwater physically. Then i went to hell lots of crying and moaning and sorrow. Then God said to me your time is up but i give you a second life to live. Then I rose physically up the water. Feeling like he should have kept me there.

Best Answer

When I was 15 months old I pulled a pan of boiling grease on myself. Dont ask how but I remember it like it was Yesterday. I died for 26 seconds and came back. In those 26 seconds I was on the top of hill with a mud slide. In this "state" I was in I was no longer an infant. I was grown enough to walk. Anyway I tried to slide down the mud and always got stuck half way. On the 4th try I almost made it to the mud puddle at the bottom when I was put back in my body. I'm sure its different for everybody

Best Answer