I.think we all feel this way sometimes. I was actually born with strikes against me. I have always allowed others to make me feel selfconcious about it. Infact its been a struggle most of my life. I am finally at a point to where I realize that their opinions are just that,OPIONS and nothing else. It dont make make me and it dont break me. Everyone of us is a unique creation and has purpose on this earth and throughout the universe. When you can finally except that yourself, you will find that others do love, accept and appreciate that you are. That you are you.

Best Answer

When you can except your self then,then you will know and find people will except you.

Best Answer

You get used to it eventually. I am an introvert so being accepted by few has never been a problem for me. Just be yourself and people who are not limited by bias , primitive superstition or stagnant dogma will be attracted to you. Just relax and be true to yourself and you'll be fine. Good luck with the whole Life thing , you still have a distance to travel.....:-)

Best Answer

You will understand once you know who you are.

Best Answer

accepted, not excepted.

Best Answer

your not that different,,,you eat, sleep, and s-h-i-t just like the rest of us...

Best Answer